Issue showing battery usage time on 6+

jonfarr

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 29, 2012
Portland
Is anyone having a issue with being able to see the actual time of usage and stand by on the 6+?

I have been getting two full days on one charge and have been wanting to see actual usage stats but they disappear it seems a few hours after take the phone off the charger when it reaches its 100% charge.

So if I go to check it that night or the next day it will not give me times for actual usage or stand by. Its just blank.

Wondering if anyone has the same issue or is it just me? I started the phone clean and did not set it up from a backup and am running iOS 8.0.2

rmhop81

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2005
Dallas, TX
Is anyone having a issue with being able to see the actual time of usage and stand by on the 6+?

I have been getting two full days on one charge and have been wanting to see actual usage stats but they disappear it seems a few hours after take the phone off the charger when it reaches its 100% charge.

So if I go to check it that night or the next day it will not give me times for actual usage or stand by. Its just blank.

Wondering if anyone has the same issue or is it just me? I started the phone clean and did not set it up from a backup and am running iOS 8.0.2
it has reset at that point. look when it's at 1 or 2 %

nepalisherpa

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2011
USA

If you reboot your phone then the usage data will blank out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.