item status shipped via att: delivered via UPS. NO email/call verification from

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by xxjovexx, Jun 18, 2009.

1. xxjovexx macrumors newbie

So I went to att store on the 11th purchased 2 iphones, the lady said i could check the shipment via att.com and us ups after that. so att.com says my stuff is shipped and good 2 go. ups says my package has been delivered. The lady at the att store said i would get a email saying my shipment is ready to be picked up and or phone call, i havent recieved either. So what do i do? get in line early and hope its there?

Thanks

2. patrickdunn macrumors 6502a

patrickdunn

Exact same situation here. I think they just got lazy, I'm sure everything will be fine tomorrow morning.

3. jazz1 macrumors 65816

jazz1

Ditto. No email but UPS tracking confirmation of delivery to my ATT store.

4. kyleaa macrumors regular

Mine showed as delivered to AT&T but I hadn't gotten a call so I called the store. They informed me that they were just processing the shipment and would be making calls later (which I got around 4pm today). I never got an e-mail.

I would think you could plan on showing up tomorrow. Has your credit card been charged?

5. xxjovexx thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes I actually used a debit card, and it was a AUTH for a while, today it is not. It's definitely charged.

6. patrickdunn macrumors 6502a

patrickdunn

7. jaltamirano macrumors regular

mine was also delivered at my AT&T that i ordered from but no email from at&t however my friend works for the store i ordered from, and confirmed that both of my iPhone's are there ready for the delivery on the 19th ;):D