ITS AT MY HOUSE!! NOW i have to sit in school....

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iMJustAGuy, Oct 1, 2007.

1. iMJustAGuy macrumors 68020

iMJustAGuy

ive been checking online and at 10 central time it got delivered.. THIS WILL BE THE LONGEST DAY OF MY LIFE! I HAVE TO SIT AT SCHOOL UNITIL 2:13

sorry, i know this wasnt worth the thread but when you get yours, you will feel this way too.!:apple::D:apple::D

EDIT: i just decieded we can make this useful (the thread) so how many days till you get yours

2. The Destroyer macrumors member

I know how you feel. When I bought mine last week from the Apple Store, the last 4 hours of work went by so slow I thought the day would never end. Hope you enjoy it! :D

3. iMJustAGuy thread starter macrumors 68020

iMJustAGuy

thanks for the optimistic feedback:D (for once) some ppl on this forum are real mean..

4. Rickity Rick macrumors member

mine's at the local FedEx facility which is 15 miles away from my house...so does anyone know when i get it cuz fedex said the estimated delivery is oct 3rd..?

5. drnycallstar19 macrumors member

i'm glad i didn't have to go through this. mine came like two hours before i had to leave to work!! :D

6. SirCrumpet macrumors regular

SirCrumpet

About 9 and a half hours if i'm lucky :)

7. iMJustAGuy thread starter macrumors 68020

iMJustAGuy

well, goto isnoop.net/tracking and see if its on the truck, if not just go down to fed ex, and pick it up there.

8. Rickity Rick macrumors member

lol how do i check if its on a truck? i don't think isnoop has the truck tracking thing..if it does where do i find that?

9. piv651 macrumors newbie

Mine should arrive either this morning or tomorrow morning. I haven't been given a specific delivery date. Argh!

10. ipodtoucher macrumors 68000

ipodtoucher

i got mine this morning right before class....soooo i got to use it! haha but it is worth the wait!

11. samh004 macrumors 68020

samh004

Just go home at lunch time, school is unimportant ;)

12. ipodtoucher macrumors 68000

ipodtoucher

haha school is for losers...hahaha...i would go home for lunch to get mine! its well worth that!

13. Rickity Rick macrumors member

OMFG IT'S ON THE DELIVERY TRUCK!!! crap...school ends 3:50 and i get home around 4:30...NO!!!

14. dexx0008 macrumors member

I see only one possible solution.

skip school, go home to play with your device. If you get in trouble and get detention you will have a couple hours to yourself with your new device. it's win win.

:)
    //not really advocating skipping school. do it do it do it...

15. Rickity Rick macrumors member

ITS AT MY HOUSE!!!! basically as the title says

16. Nemisis macrumors member

I'm in a worse situation than you! I saw that mine was delivered this morning at around the same time, and I am, too, at school. Though, I am in college about 60 minutes away, with no transportation for getting home. So, I have to wait until tonight, after my night class, for someone to bring it down to me. :mad:

17. niz91 macrumors newbie

i went to buy it in the apple store in london on friday and i was hoping they had stock in. that was one fo the longest days of my life and it got longer when i found out none of the itouches had even delivered to the store. so now im getting a mate to bring one over from the states and it should be here on wednesday if he has bought one. i hope i get it on wednesday!

so 2 more days come on!

18. ShanePod macrumors member

Im still waiting for mine.. its said it left KUNSHAN CN since saturday at 11:42 PM.. to make matters worse my dad and brother came to my work to show me an iPhone they hacked for someone. At first my jaw dropped because I touch it was my iPod touch but it wasn't....