It's HRC... The Lies and Diversions Get Wilder

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by maxsix, Jan 12, 2016.

1. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

2. Meister Suspended

Meister

3. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

I don't actually see what's wrong with what she said. If you're killed by someone without provocation then to your survivors what difference does it make whether the person who slaughters you is a homegrown terrorist, a foreigh terrorist or a rogue law enforcement official? Terrorism is terrorism.

4. Jess13, Jan 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2016

Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

“You be nice to the terrorist! It isn't Hil-liar-y's fault that she helped al-Qaeda overthrow Qaddafi, and it isn't her fault that her ambassador in Libya, Chris Stevens, was helping with the weapons transfers from Libya to Turkey into Syria to help al-Qaeda there trying to overthrow Assad. It isn't her fault! Oh wait, yes it is.”

YouTube Warning 18+ / Google Images Safe Search Off: The Black Libyan Genocide. Hillary did that™

Veterans Group Urges DOJ To Take Action Against Hillary
    For Ordering Classified Info To Be Sent ‘Nonsecure’
    Gross negligence is also punishable under the statute. A person having knowledge that classified material was illegally removed from its “proper place of custody” and “fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction” has violated that portion of the law.

The State Department said Friday that it does not know for certain whether the talking points that Clinton asked to be stripped and sent nonsecure contained classified information. An agency spokesman said that an additional search of all 55,000 pages of Clinton’s emails was conducted for a follow-up email of the talking points sent from Sullivan. No such record was found.​

Surely, one of those 30,000+ “Yoga class” emails that Hil-liar-y deleted in her emails purge. ;);)

5. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

I believe people are going nuts over the use "white", since nobody really says "black terrorism", "brown terrorism", etc... the term "white" implies that whites committing crimes are not reported as often, and/or not occurring as often.

6. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    This reminds me of a conversation I had the other day. A friend of mine was griping that black people can have black power, and Hispanic people can have Latino Pride, but white people can't say white power, or white pride without people getting offended.

I said he should start a movement. Try to take it back.

7. Jess13, Jan 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2016

Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

Tell your friend: It's only because of all the evil connotations that go hand-in-hand with “white power.”

8. citizenzen macrumors 65816

This reminds me of a conversation we always seem to have here in PRSI.

I must be getting old ... because I care less and less about carrying on the same conversation.

Which is a cue for someone to say, "don't let the door hit you ... "

9. Robisan macrumors 6502

Lol! Relying on wingnut "reporters" who are dumb as bricks. I don't think that word means what the writer intended it to mean.

10. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

Yeah, I'm going to trust analysis from a website that belongs to the David Horowitz Freedom network, and includes Frontpage Magazine.

From the Who We Are page:

11. Meister Suspended

Meister

And you seriously disagree with that?

12. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    I do love the way these extremist weirdos go about calling their opposition enemies of the state, then turn around and gripe about them being overly divisive all in the same breath.

If everyone agreed with me, there'd be no strife or conflict in the world. So all this strife and conflict is automatically your fault for having the gall to say I'm wrong. I guess you just don't love freedom.

13. Meister Suspended

Meister

Where does it say anythinf about being divisive.

14. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Paragraph three is a real eye roller.

Please don't ask why.

15. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

You have to be nuts to agree with that.

16. kapolani macrumors regular

Every time they start ramping up for black history month on base here I always raise a stink and ask when I'm going to have a Hawaiian history month.

The organizers don't like to answer that question when I ask them about it.

17. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Let me educate you.

18. kapolani macrumors regular

Don't need your education.

I have never - ever - seen mention of this pacific heritage month on any military base that I have been on.

I have been on a lot.

#hawaiianlivesmatter

19. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Think about mentioning this to Tulsi Gabbard. Besides being a member of Congress from Hawaii, she's a military veteran.

20. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Apparently, you do. It's so unknown that the Dept. of Defense has a page for it.

http://archive.defense.gov/home/features/2015/0515_aapi/

21. samiwas macrumors 65816

..........what?

22. jerwin macrumors 65816

The art of the headline is well and truly dead.

23. Meister Suspended

Meister

Talking about divisivness ... :p

24. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

As far as Asian-Pacific Islander heritage goes, I for one am thrilled to be lumped in with several groups that have absolutely zero cultural similarities to me. Mexico isn't Argentina, but there shared cultures. Since I see very little to celebrate Egyptians and other North Africans during Black heritage month, I must assume that we are only celebrating Sub-Saharan Africans and their decedents - many of whom have a shared (tragic) heritage within the US.

So, no, I don't consider Indo-Sino-Abogino-Poly-Halftheworldspopulation Heritage Month to be anything more than a token bone.

25. Thomas Veil, Jan 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2016

Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

I know what you mean. That's why I don't participate here nearly as often as I used to. It's wearying having to put down the same old right wing disinformation over and over again.

As far as the topic goes, two of the source links in this thread are to organizations which have the word "truth" in them, which are anything but. In particular, just because someone is a "veterans group" doesn't mean they're telling the truth. Remember the Swift Boat truthers (who turned out to be liars)?

Kudos here to Rachel Maddow for exposing the real truth:

This is why no one takes the right wing seriously. They believe every shady political organization and every cock-and-bull story that they hear. Because they want to.

And BTW, with regard to what Hillary actually said: a black person in the United States is more likely to lose their life to a white cop than they are to ISIS.

Uh, yeah. That actually sounds pretty crazy.