It's over, Trump is playing his masterful Trump card. Game Over!

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by 1458279, Aug 30, 2016.

1. 1458279 Suspended

HA! Who didn't see this coming? Hillary didn't see this :oops:

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-08302016-htmlstory.html

Donald-Trump-Pic.jpg

Meanwhile, Hillary's busy answering questions under oath. Maybe there is some justice left in the world.

2. steve knight, Aug 30, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016

steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Lucky if he comes out alive. they will string him up like a piñata and beat him like they mean it. watch him ask for a taco salad. trump is so desperate to get the votes of the people he hated on so much.
    maxresdefault.jpg

3. 1458279 thread starter Suspended

^^ is there anyone here that didn't expect that?

We'll come back in a few days and see the "Art of the Deal" from the guy that wrote the book...

ArtOfTheDeal.jpeg

Sit back and watch the Artist at work.

4. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Is there anyone that does not expect another post about your god trump? your the timex boy take a trump and keep on licking him. trump could not deal cards.

5. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Yup, let's see what that guy has to say.

Eavesdropping solved the interview problem, but it presented a new one. After hearing Trump’s discussions about business on the phone, Schwartz asked him brief follow-up questions. He then tried to amplify the material he got from Trump by calling others involved in the deals. But their accounts often directly conflicted with Trump’s. “Lying is second nature to him,” Schwartz said. “More than anyone else I have ever met, Trump has the ability to convince himself that whatever he is saying at any given moment is true, or sort of true, or at least ought to be true.”

Schwartz says of Trump, “He lied strategically. He had a complete lack of conscience about it.” Since most people are “constrained by the truth,” Trump’s indifference to it “gave him a strange advantage.”

When challenged about the facts, Schwartz says, Trump would often double down, repeat himself, and grow belligerent. This quality was recently on display after Trump posted on Twitter a derogatory image of Hillary Clinton that contained a six-pointed star lifted from a white-supremacist Web site. Campaign staffers took the image down, but two days later Trump angrily defended it, insisting that there was no anti-Semitic implication. Whenever “the thin veneer of Trump’s vanity is challenged,” Schwartz says, he overreacts—not an ideal quality in a head of state.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

6. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

As the radical left ramps up their attacks on Trump, it reveals the true fear that grips them. The closer we get to the election, the harder they try to eliminate the man that has rocked their world.

Thus far Donald Trump has made Hillary look pitiful. His campaign has accomplished more than most people ever thought possible. Even here on the forum, the panic is apparent.

History in the making, no matter the outcome, Trump has given Hillary a real run for her money. With the advantages Hillary has, money, power, influence and Hussein's backing, she's looking rather pathetic.

#LockHerUp

7. citizenzen macrumors 65816

I'll give Trump points for this. If he behaves moderately well (which I assume he will) he'll come off looking presidential. It's not in his, or Mexico's best interest to be antagonistic in this setting. I expect to hear that their dialogue was "cordial" and "constructive." So again, kudos to Trump and his team for pulling this one off.

8. 1458279 thread starter Suspended

That's yet another plus for Trump, he's seen as an underdog and America LOVES an underdog.
    1d98ac0908cb299cd5b680e298cbd9e4.jpg

USA#1

9. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I say we quickly build the wall tomorrow while he is gone and not let him back in. :D

10. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Even if Hillary win, she will be an illegitimate president.

11. 1458279 thread starter Suspended

^^ TBH, didn't expect that. Maybe there's hope yet :D I'm noticing Trump's style. Some have said that this is exactly how he works things. He starts the fight, then makes friends after the fight. Not what I would do, but looks to be working.

12. dec. Suspended

dec.

So you'll be down at the southern border shoveling some sand banks? Or what exactly is the consequence of you viewing her as "illegitimate"?

13. Robisan macrumors 6502

Q: Mr. Trump, you're a self-proclaimed master negotiator. Did you get President Nieto to agree to pay for the wall?

A: Humuna, humuna he served me a great taco bowl, neat, with a wetback back. *thumbsup*

14. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Your mistaking trump as a underdog when he is under a dog.

15. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

You got this one a hot key? I can't imagine typing it over and over.

16. 1458279 thread starter Suspended

^^ clear sign of fear. He's at stage 1 or 2...

Grief.jpg

17. Robisan macrumors 6502

It's erotica. They increase the challenge by typing with one hand while fapping with the other...

18. citizenzen macrumors 65816

There is no hope. But I'm not so partisan that I can't acknowledge a smart move when I see one.
    --- Post Merged, Aug 30, 2016 ---
    This meeting is a really just a meet 'n greet. Shake hands. Converse sagaciously. Smile for the cameras.

19. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Fear of what's under a dog? Your the fearful one keep posting lame pro trump posts in desperate hope you make him somehow looks better then he is. It is a endless task you perfom my hat off to you.

20. MarkusL macrumors 6502

I heard that if the election is legitimately rigged, the electoral college has a way of shutting that whole thing down.

21. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Well except Mexico president thinks trump is a horses behind.

22. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

I think this has the potential to earn big political points for trump is his visit is successful and effective.

On the other hand, you assume this will go swimmingly, Trump won't say something to inflame an entire foreign country, and that the President of Mexico doesn't completely humiliate Trump by making negative comments about him after they meet.

Trump likes to be the man with the power. But at the moment his poll numbers aren't great and it sounds like he's bargaining on this conversation to go well. Trump has already mortified Mexico on more than a few times and now he's expecting the Mexican President to say great things about him? If he doesn't get good feedback from Mexico, this could have disastrous consequences.

If I were in Trumps shoes, I'd be thinking this is a very, very big gamble...

23. citizenzen macrumors 65816

But he won't use this moment to show it. If he did, I'd be ah-mazed. Likewise I'd be amazed if Trump talked about his wall or having Mexico pay for it. There's plenty of time for that later.

24. MarkusL macrumors 6502

At a minimum there will be lunch. And when Trump tweets that his Mexican hosts paid for the lunch it will be a big hit among his supporters. But I'm not sure it will swing anyone who is undecided...

25. juanm macrumors 65816

juanm