iTunes 7, where's the fracking© eq button?

dogbone

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Oh great, that is fracking brilliant. Not even a keyboard shortcut. After all we don't want to mess up the clean look with a pesky button.

And that volume control knob, now that just has to go in the next update who ever uses it, after all there's one on the keyboard, hey?

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
The iTunes help says that cmd-1 and cmd-2 are still supposed to toggle the iTunes and EQ windows, but someone left them out of the actual program.

You can add them back in the keyboard system prefs, under the Keyboard Shortcuts tab:

Attachments

mduser63

macrumors 68040
Nov 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
iMeowbot said:
The iTunes help says that cmd-1 and cmd-2 are still supposed to toggle the iTunes and EQ windows, but someone left them out of the actual program.

You can add them back in the keyboard system prefs, under the Keyboard Shortcuts tab:
Except I think that they made those the keyboard shortcuts for changing the video size. If you don't want to break that, use something else. I use command-shift-E for the equalizer.

QuarterSwede

macrumors G3
Oct 1, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
mduser63 said:
Except I think that they made those the keyboard shortcuts for changing the video size. If you don't want to break that, use something else. I use command-shift-E for the equalizer.
Excellent, hadn't thought to use System Preferences to do that. EQ is back!

BornAgainMac

macrumors 603
Feb 4, 2004
Florida Resident
I noticed some music videos are gone. I hate it when features and content is taken away. I never used the EQ button but for some reason I am pissed they took it. Go figure. At least the feature still exist.