iTunes 8 erased all my music and is causing extreme bugginess

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by alecapple, Sep 9, 2008.

1. alecapple macrumors regular

I installed 8.0 this evening and messed arou d with the new playlist feature. after creating them all I thought I'd synch them over to my iPhone. I plug it in and it's locked so I disconnect enter my passcode and plug it in. windows wants me to add all the photos like usual but it we doesn't recognize me phone so I unplug and plug back in same problem so I reset iPhone and exit out of iTunes and enter again. iTunes re ognizes it but it says that I only hVe 55.5 mb of music and 5.47 gb of memory in the other category. and I vann assure you I listened to more than 55.5 mb of music on the way home. I unplug and plug in Again. same problem so I let it synch but it's not doing anything I gave up because I need to get some sleep. I turned my phone on and off because I forgot I need the dMn thing on for the alarm to ring but it's now stuck on the apple logo. I do a hard reset and after about 5 minutes it turns on. I go to my music and discover the only song I have is so what by pink which I never downloaded. fcked up right. I do t want to deal with it right now so I'll just pop the sim putt into my old Sony. ugh. and now it just asked me for my it we password. I'm restoring tomorrow. sorry about the typing. I'm going to blame it on the dmn iPhone keyboard lag.