iTunes Authorization problems

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by orr971, Feb 3, 2012.

1. orr971, Feb 3, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2012

orr971 macrumors member

orr971

Me and my brother have an iTunes account and there are 3 computers that are authorized to it (including my own PC)
    Now, I've authorized my own PC and it's been a lng time since I connected the iPhone to my PC...
    Now, I connected an iPhone that is connected with the Apple Account, and the iTunes said my PC is not authorized to the account anymore, even though I authorized it!
    [​IMG]

What should I do?

2. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

Umm it says the iTunes store is unavailable right now try again later. I would suggest to try again later

3. orr971, Feb 3, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2012

orr971 thread starter macrumors member

orr971

Yes I thought about it I WILL try and update you.

4. orr971 thread starter macrumors member

orr971

5. orr971 thread starter macrumors member

orr971

anyone? anything???? kind of important and it's still like that.. (I have a new iPhone and I CAN'T turn it on without backing up from the other one and the other one is NOT aouthorized right now.... SO I need HELP!!)

6. kalex macrumors 65816

does your computer have internet connection? check your hosts file to make sure its not redirecting apple servers

7. orr971 thread starter macrumors member

orr971

Yes... the problem is that i've alredy AUTHORIZED it once... that's the problem.. Ive done it before and now I have problems with it...
    Also, I signed into the store with the same account and I cant download anything! it's like the store is unavailible now (and it was before... as far as I now...)...
    What should I do? (just checked, and it's still like this...)