Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

toldki

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 28, 2011
Hungary
Hi,

I have 2 problems. The tax information and banking option page don't load in iTunes Connect webpage. It's write,that "try again or send email the itunesconnect support). I sent a lot of email, but I don't get answers...:S (2 days ago) The second problem is, that tax and information page ask for me Bank Account Information. But in my country (Hungary) this Bank Account Number is 24 character long. The page can't accept it, because it have wrong format. I try it with 16 numbers. It accepts, but it is not enough to transaction.

Problems solving anyone?

RodThePlod

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2005
London
The tax information and banking option page don't load in iTunes Connect webpage. It's write,that "try again or send email the itunesconnect support).

I'm assuming you've tried in different browsers?

The second problem is, that tax and information page ask for me Bank Account Information. But in my country (Hungary) this Bank Account Number is 24 character long. The page can't accept it, because it have wrong format. I try it with 16 numbers. It accepts, but it is not enough to transaction.

I can let you try with my bank account number ;)

Haha - seriously, though - for this one you'll really need to speak with iTunes Connect support. They can take their time to respond unfortunately, but when they do they are quite helpful (from the experiences I've had, anyway!).

Cheers,

RTP.

idelovski

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2008
... But in my country (Hungary) this Bank Account Number is 24 character long. The page can't accept it, because it have wrong format. I try it with 16 numbers. It accepts, but it is not enough to transaction.

I am from Croatia and when I did the Bank Info in iTunes Connect, all Croatian banks were there in a pop up menu so I picked mine, entered my account with 18 digits (and one dash in the middle) and the whole experience was ten times simpler that I expected it would be. Can't imagine that today it can be worse than that, and I don't think Croatia is handled by Apple better than Hungary. After all, we get all our Apple stuff from a central warehouse somewhere in Hungary.

Maybe you picked a wrong option somewhere at the start.

toldki

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 28, 2011
Hungary
Re:

Thx the answers. I don't think that browser problem, because I try more browser and a problem not changed.

Yes my BAN has more dash, but can't accept with or withouth dashes. I called the support and he told me "we dont help to developer, just cunstomer". That's all developer support? I find only one page, here can't find the answer for my questions. But end of this page there is "Contact Us". Nothing answer for this. I can't work, develop. Just waiting for the aswer.

I would accept any help!

toldki

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 28, 2011
Hungary
Do they sell iTunes cards where you are? Don't need to setup a bank account.

Yes, they sell iTunes card in Hungary, but I can buy with this only. The Apple can't transfer money on this card. So I need to give my Bank Account Number.

toldki

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 28, 2011
Hungary
Apple support reply!?!?

The Apple support write me reply 4 days ago, and asked me to wait. They are working on the problem. Since then they don't contact me. Unfortunately the problems exsists. Anybody know a great support contact? I'm very angry, because I paid 99$ and I can't do anything.

szokolov

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2011
Szia toldki,

ugyanabban a cipőben járok, mint te. Az iTunes Connect nem fogadja el a bankszámla számomat (a 16 karakter hosszúságút sem). Próbáltam ERSTE, AXA, OTP számlát, egyik sem jó. Sikerült végül megoldani a problémát? Ha tudnál segíteni megköszönném. A szokolov@yahoo.com címen el tudsz érni.

Előre is köszi a segítséget.

Üdv:
Szokolov

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.