iTunes - downloading a mix from the web and songs are all broken up in iTunes?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by bluetooth, Jun 8, 2009.

1. bluetooth macrumors 6502a

bluetooth

I downloaded a few mixes from this site here:

http://thaoriginalhiphop.blogspot.com/2008_12_01_archive.html

When I open the file, some are just a large single .mp3 file which plays nicely as one complete mix.

Some of the others are like 21 individual .mp3 files so when I play it in iTunes or try to creat a playlist for my iPod the mix is broken up because each song automatically begins a fade out and there is a slight pause then the next song begins. The mix is suppose to be just one long continuos flow with no breaks in between but iTunes is putting in a slight break and pause or fade after each song...

Is there a way to convert all of the 21 songs into 1 single mp3 that plays continuos? If not, is there any other way to resolve this issue so the 21 tracks play as they were intended with a continuos flow and not as individual songs from start to finish etc.

I hope this is somwhat clear or somone knows what I am getting at and can help if possible...

Thanks!

2. EricJD macrumors regular

1. Select all the tracks in iTunes
    2. Right-click and select "Get Info"
    3. Tick "Part of a gapless album" on the Options tab

3. bluetooth thread starter macrumors 6502a

bluetooth

cheers, thanks for the info - I will give it a go when I get home. My mouse doesn't right or left click though being the older optical apple mouse, so isn't it hold down and "Control" or something?, I can't quite remember...thanks

4. Darth.Titan macrumors 68030

Darth.Titan

Yes you are correct.

Right-click = Control+click

5. bluetooth thread starter macrumors 6502a

bluetooth

thanks