iTunes is going to expire in xx hours

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ashman70, Nov 12, 2011.

1. ashman70 macrumors 6502a

I am part of the developer community, and I have iTunes 10.5b3 installed on my Mac, I guess I must of forgotten, however today I open iTunes and I get a message that 'This copy of iTunes will expire in xx hours' at the moment its 47 hours.

I download the latest version of iTunes, which is 10.5, attempt to install it, system says there is a newer version, won't install.

Suggestions?

At this point I am considering, backing up iTunes, removing 10.5b3 and installing the latest version, I don't see an alternative?

Thanks.

2. brand, Nov 12, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2011

brand macrumors 601

brand

Since being in the iOS Developer Program requires you to be under an NDA I would recommend abiding by that agreement and using the resources that Apple provides you instead of some forum on the Internet.

3. rosemary1 macrumors regular

Another topic that has nothing to do with iPhones.

4. DroidRules macrumors 65816

Really? Asking people why won't x iTunes load is breaking the NDA..... OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOO Ashman, you're SOOOOO dead!!

Really brand? Relax and live life, it's to short to be so uptight.

5. brand macrumors 601

brand

Yes it is.

I do by abiding by the legally binding agreements that I have obligated my to. Being uptight has nothing to do with it. It's more a matter of ethics.

6. ashman70 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I don't honestly see what I could possibly be disclosing that would violate the NDA by asking for help?

Thanks anyway.

7. tourada macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

I don't think anything you are asking is particularly wrong. However, as a developer, you should be using the developer forums, discussing this topic with other devs bound by the NDA.