itunes keeps crashing when i try to go to my podcasts

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by suikoden352, May 13, 2012.

1. suikoden352 macrumors member

this just started doing this a couple days ago. earlier this week i could pick podcasts and go right to my podcasts like usual. since saturday though, i haven't been able to get to my podcasts anymore as itunes on my phone just crashes out to the main screen every time. i don't understand why this is happening. i've restarted it. i've hard reset it. i've synced it back to my laptop which is my main and only itunes computer i have. can someone help me out, please?? i'd appreciate it greatly as i usually turn on my podcasts when i go to sleep so i have somethin to listen to.

2. MaxBurn macrumors 65816

MaxBurn

Switch to Instacast or downcast? I can't imagine why anyone would use iTunes for podcasts anymore.

Unfortunately no help on the original problem.

3. Burr510 macrumors member

Burr510

I'm glad I'm not the only one having this issue. The last couple of days the iTunes store crashes, freezes or doesn't display download buttons. It mainly happens on podcast.. But some albums too. Does that sound like your problem too?

4. oldebekn macrumors newbie

Same thing happening to me too. Very frustrating. And I really don't want to download another app to do the same thing that I can do on itunes...