iTunes Match - how to download all songs in one tap?

wildonrio

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 15, 2008
In iOS 6, you just had to add all your songs to a playlist, scroll to the bottom of that playlist and choose Download All and then let it work all night. I don't see that anymore and it looks like a manual download by song or artist is the only way. Can anyone find another way?

Dorv

macrumors 6502
Feb 11, 2008
In iOS 6, you just had to add all your songs to a playlist, scroll to the bottom of that playlist and choose Download All and then let it work all night. I don't see that anymore and it looks like a manual download by song or artist is the only way. Can anyone find another way?
Seconded. I like having a 5-Star playlist downloaded when on Wifi so I limit the amount of music I download over cellular.

wildonrio

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 15, 2008
It's even worse than I thought. You can't even download by artist. The only way to download more than one song in a single tap is by album only. I don't get Apple's extreme aversion to allowing us to simply download it all.

macrumors 603
Jan 8, 2009
It's even worse than I thought. You can't even download by artist. The only way to download more than one song in a single tap is by album only. I don't get Apple's extreme aversion to allowing us to simply download it all.
I just logged on to ask the same. I have to tap the tiny download symbol for each song, and if I miss the song begins playing. Frustrating.