I've paid for my phone, why do I have to wait longer than store customers?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jaysonbank, Jul 12, 2008.

1. jaysonbank macrumors newbie

I pre-ordered my iPhone with Car Phone Warehouse online on thursday. They took money from my account on thursday. They said I would be able to pick it up in store for Friday.

So why the HELL do I have to wait longer than everyone else for the product I have already paid for? Why is it that despite the online store telling me my order was in stock, I still have to watch while they sell ALL their stock before letting me get one? This is disgusting CPW, you have taken my money a day early and are treating me like crap.

2. CD3660 macrumors 68040

CD3660

This is precisely why I didn't succumb to the temptation of ordering online from CPW on Thursday. It just sounded too good to be true.

Call me cynical, but I learned a long time ago to distrust that particular company. So did many others judging by the preponderance of people choosing to queue at O2 rather than CPW yesterday.

Good luck with your problem. You have my sympathy! :)

3. owain182 macrumors newbie

at least you didn't order first thing monday!
    ordered an 8gb on monday from cpw website,

had email through on thurs night saying

"You'll be pleased to know that you are one of the first people to own this revolutionary new mobile phone.

Your new iPhone 3G is now available and will be sent to your chosen delivery address on Friday 11th July"

waited in all day yesterday, no sign - was on the phone for about 3 hrs trying to get sense from somebody, just spoke to customer services and it wont be here not til next week, definitely before friday apparently! not very happy!

anyone else order monday and still not received?