Jaguar desktop pics.

Backtothemac

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 3, 2002
San Destin Florida
Well, I have a little bit of everything. 3,560 songs so I just let them rotate, and listen to whatever comes on. :)

Come on bring on the jaguar desktop pics.

Comment

dnte42

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2002
Well, here's mine. Not really much different from what it was before 10.2 ('cept for the non-transparent dock). Oh well.

Attachments

Comment

Durandal7

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2001
It looks pretty cool. I still dont understand how you missed having Jaguar on your new powerbook.:p

Comment

dnte42

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2002
Thanks. Took them with a Nikon CoolPix 800, not bad for being 2+ years old. Sadly, the pictures don't have a high enough resolution to do anything fantastic with them, but I can still make small prints, at least.

Comment

alex_ant

macrumors 68020
Feb 5, 2002
All up in your bidness
Re: Jaguar desktop pics.

Originally posted by Backtothemac
Here is mine. Running what I normally run. Man, an I the only person on AIM from Macrumors or what?
Hey, what's up with that "Our Powerbook" icon in the top right? Is that a new feature of Jaguar? Replacement for the "Macintosh HD" icon? It sure looks better...

Comment

Backtothemac

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 3, 2002
San Destin Florida
He,he.

It had 10.1.5 on it, but had the upgrade CD. And I name all our Mac Our"whatever type of system it is".

See the Our makes my wife take ownership in the Mac mentally :)

Comment

alex_ant

macrumors 68020
Feb 5, 2002
All up in your bidness
He,he.

It had 10.1.5 on it, but had the upgrade CD. And I name all our Mac Our"whatever type of system it is".

See the Our makes my wife take ownership in the Mac mentally :)
Is this icon new, though? Because my Macintosh HD icon in 10.1.5 is just a picture of a hard drive. It looks really cool as a picture of the TiBook. Is that a built-in feature of Jaguar or is it something you've customized yourself?

Comment

mnkeybsness

macrumors 68030
Jun 25, 2001
Moneyapolis, Minnesota
Originally posted by dnte42
Thanks. Took them with a Nikon CoolPix 800, not bad for being 2+ years old. Sadly, the pictures don't have a high enough resolution to do anything fantastic with them, but I can still make small prints, at least.
are you kidding...those pictures have great quality!....well at least as desktop pictures...thanks dnte42

Comment

Backtothemac

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 3, 2002
San Destin Florida
Originally posted by alex_ant

Is this icon new, though? Because my Macintosh HD icon in 10.1.5 is just a picture of a hard drive. It looks really cool as a picture of the TiBook. Is that a built-in feature of Jaguar or is it something you've customized yourself?
Oh, no. I got those from X Icons. Go to macnn.com and click on the link in the upper right hand corner. That is where they are. Not bad don't you think.

Comment

firewire2001

macrumors 6502a
Apr 2, 2002
Hong Kong
Re: Re: Jaguar desktop pics.

Originally posted by alex_ant

Hey, what's up with that "Our Powerbook" icon in the top right? Is that a new feature of Jaguar? Replacement for the "Macintosh HD" icon? It sure looks better...
he made the icon himself.. i also have jag on my pbg4...

it would be sorta neat, though,- if it was included with the os :)..

-f

Comment

mac15

macrumors 68040
Dec 29, 2001
well here is mine, I would change the background, I need to get out photoshop and do some cause I have been lazy

Attachments

Comment

mac15

macrumors 68040
Dec 29, 2001
Re: Jaguar desktop pics.

Here is mine. Running what I normally run. Man, an I the only person on AIM from Macrumors or what?
I'm always on and your never there, I have been trying to talk to you for ages

my AIMs mac15mac, I know yours so whats doing

Comment

G5orbust

macrumors 65816
Jun 14, 2002
hey guys

i wanna know the screen names from people on mac rumors.

could i possibly have them?

mine is wanabpunkrawker2

Its on AIM.

Comment

sparkleytone

macrumors 68020
Oct 28, 2001
Greensboro, NC
duke, how is chimera treating you in Jaguar?? any noticeable performance differences, good or bad?? Also, AL had mentioned that the preferences are much more forgiving at finding and keeping alternate browsers when setting defaults.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.