Jailbroke iPod Touch 3rd Gen 8GB 3.1.2 Speaker Bar Wont Show Up

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by Modder, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Modder macrumors newbie

Hello there I have a Jailbroke iPod Touch 3rd Gen 8GB with 3.1.2 software. I jailbroke it with blackra1n RC3. I've been listening to my music lately with my headphones and when I now take them out it doesnt show the volume bar when your running the music app and my speakers wont work. When my headphone are out basically my issue is when I hit the switch to change the volume it doesnt work or show the volume symbol, wont play out loud, and wont show the volume bar when on the music app. Please help I'd really appreciate it!! Heres a video to show the problem it isnt mine but just basically my issue!!! Thank YOU!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkjEL9FAmWY

2. andrewhu macrumors newbie

re: sound bar

My friends daughters will do that on occasion. No rhyme or reason. She has been docking it in a Philips cd/radio. Not sure if that would have anything to do with it or not? Not much help, I know, but you are not the only one experiencing this problem.

3. elpmas macrumors 68000

elpmas

Can't you just manually turn he voulme up when you take out your headphones in order to play it from the speakers?