Jailbroken 4s all of a sudden can't access iTunes from phone

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by badlt1, May 20, 2012.

1. badlt1 macrumors newbie

Did a backup on iTunes yesterday and for some reason iTunes kept saying iTunes not authorized on this computer for 4s. I would enter password and iTunes would say computer already activated and after clicking ok would pop back up saying computer to activated. Now I can't access iTunes or app store from the phone. I get a partial iTunes web page when I access the app store from the phone. I try to enter my account information on phone and get message "cannot connect to app store". I have rebooted the phone multiple times but nothing has changed. Any suggestions?

2. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

Did you try signing out of your account, then back in.

3. badlt1 thread starter macrumors newbie

I have signed out and tried to sign back in but can't access iTunes from the phone. It isn't the account works fine from the iPad just something happening with the jailbroken phone.

4. badlt1 thread starter macrumors newbie

Resolution: After nothing else worked, I searched google again and saw that people mentioned checking ibooks login as well. So I logged out of ibooks and then was able to log into ibooks, then when I checked the app store login, it finally showed me logged in and everything is back to normal.