Jailbroken 4S Unable to Restore iTunes Error Readings - In Need of Some Assistance

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by NewMacFan2011, May 25, 2012.

1. NewMacFan2011 macrumors member

I have an iPhone 4S and jailbroke it a while back. I just used the new jailbreak and everything was going fine. I deleted Winterboard and all of a sudden the phone locked into a constant respring. I don't think it was a reboot because it would show the "working" symbol and then my unlock screen for 2 seconds and repeat. I tried plugging it in to iTunes to restore and I get unable to restore messages. I've gotten 2 so far 1600 & 21. I know nothing about computers and had followed the easy tutorials because my friends said it was so easy. I have read about SHSH Blobs and thought I used Tiny Umbrella to back them up. I didn't really know why I was doing it or even if I did in fact save them. I need some help, as you can tell I am kind of frantic right now.

2. Arnezie macrumors 65816

Arnezie

3. Bugeyeblue macrumors 6502a

Bugeyeblue

I always search YouTube for this kind of stuff. Hope that helps a little... Sorry if it doesn't. I had this problem once when I downloaded ifile. Did you have that app before this issue?

4. NewMacFan2011 thread starter macrumors member

K I didn't know there was a hack section, I was so frantic I only scrolled down to iPhone. I did not have WinterBoard, downloaded it then Removed it and this happened. All in a matter of 5-10 minutes after an entire day of the jailbreak working perfect.

5. NewMacFan2011 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks, I'm on a Mac but I'll try to convert the process.

6. batting1000 macrumors 604

Yeah. Wasn't sure. Hope it helps. :)

7. NewMacFan2011 thread starter macrumors member

I apologize but I tried as best I could. I have also read other blogs about modifying the 5.0.1, 5.1.1 and nothing seems to affect my situation. I keep getting 1600 and 21 errors.

8. NewMacFan2011 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the support guys. I tried everything you suggested with no results. I had read what you guy suggested in other blogs too. I don't know why it didn't work.
    But I decided to drive down the street to my office and plug it into a different computer (PC) and restore on that. WORKED LIKE A CHARM. I'm telling you I almost had a heart attack during those 4 hours.:):D:):D