Jake Tapper Sticks it to the White House re: Voter Fraud

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Jan 25, 2017.

1. samcraig, Jan 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  2. citizenzen macrumors 65816

America has voted an insane man into the White House.

Well done, America.

[​IMG]

3. TMRJIJ macrumors 68020

TMRJIJ

4. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

I do wish Trump would get off this voter fraud kick and devote his time and energy to deporting illegals and dismantling the neo-liberal globalist deep state.

5. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

He needs to make sure that the illegal vote is suppressed in time for the mid term elections so keep Congress is assured.

Dems will double town on voter fraud to try to take seats back and believe they are justified in doing so.

6. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Sorry you voted for a guy driven by his ego and ignorance. The poo has just started hitting the oscillating rotar.

7. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

Agreed. The election is over. And as Tapper said - if he wants to go down this tin foil hat theory of his, he needs to realize that it then demands a full investigation. But he knows it's BS. This is his way of trying to rewrite history. And while those that work for him might feed his ego, the American people (well many of them) will not.

Only the sorest of winners would care about how how much they won by. He's now taken up time at each of his meetings this week to do an election recap as if the people he's speaking to were unaware of the election.
    --- Post Merged, Jan 25, 2017 ---
    Please cite your source for voter fraud in the election. If not, delete your post. Because it's a lie.

8. Huntn, Jan 25, 2017

Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

For Trump, this is evidence of why you should be scared ********. The man is a liar or is deluded, or mentally unstable, or all of the above. He's been identified as being a narcissist or at a minimum of having narcissist tendencies, and suffers from a hugely inflated ego, which is typically accompanied by insecurity, a recipe for calamity. Don't even think about the nuclear codes.

When he feels like his back against the wall, which does not take very much, he starts spouting BS all over everyone. What is completely and utterly disappointing is besides that our really smart voters elected him in the first place, that the entire establishment is not calling him a BIG FAT LIAR. Under oath it's called perjury. As far as I'm concerned a President should be subject to lying charges, and grounds for impeachment, especially when it's the type of behavior Trump has been engaged in for the last 2 years (in public life), probably for his entire life. I'm not talking about difference of opinions, I'm talking about continuous, easy to prove lying. He is there today because the American voter, too many of them, had no standards other than being highly susceptible to appealing tall tales. Even if he can accomplish some good things (undetermined at this point), his fragile ego is a real danger to all of us.

Think for a minute, if this man did not benefit from a silver spoon, not a millionarie and walked into a company today with his tendencies, how many companies do you think would hire him based on new employee screening? I can guarantee he's never be hired as an airline pilot. I feel pretty safe in saying that the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory test given by some employers would disqualify him from employment. :oops::oops:

9. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Stop insulting Gary Johnson. He is a good man and would make an excellent president.

10. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

Hello? Have you actually heard him speak or read anything he's written? He's an ignorant imbecile who would have been a disaster in office.

11. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Sparking a blunt and getting blazed before an interview isn't a great idea, for sure. However, I take a holistic view of the man. The citizens of New Mexico certainly did.

12. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

As opposed to? ;)

13. pivo6 macrumors 68000

pivo6

This may be the first time I've agreed with something you wrote. I guess anything is possible today.

Whatever pills you forgot to take, please don't take them.

14. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Trump will be the death of PRSI at some point over one of us pushing the free speech envelope too hard while the mods are having a meeting trying to figure out who shoved some thread bound for the wasteland. In the meantime it's entertaining only if one remembers that Trump believes everything's all just about ratings of the reality TV show running in his head.

As far as voter fraud, doesn't Trump have something better to do than obsess over conspiracy theory playbooks of the bad old days when he thought he was actually losing the election he won? He needs someone to read him one of those books about de-cluttering, and then start unloading his own attic into a dumpster. He's the President of the USA now. He has real tasks to oversee. Voter fraud is #688,497,362,159,214 on his list last time Reince Priebus looked.

15. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

Future Trump Quote, "I love MacRumors. Great news site. Better than CNN. I get the most threads. And the most replies. So many replies you can't even count. If you look at the number of threads about me vs Hillary or Obama, I am winning bigly."

16. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

P.S. "My penis is yuuuge right now, the biggest penis in the world. Even bigger than that dude with the biggest penis in the world."

17. jpietrzak8 macrumors 65816

jpietrzak8

Amazingly, Trump is tripling down! He's taken Jake Tapper's bet, and is going to open an investigation. From Twitter:

"I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and...."

"even, those registered to vote who are dead (and many for a long time). Depending on results, we will strengthen up voting procedures!"

Ah, the process of manufacturing new alternative facts.

18. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

If it goes against him do you really expect him to release his findings.

19. macmee Suspended

macmee

I would vote for Johnson over Trump any day of the week because at the very least he would take the deficit seriously and actually try and pass a balanced budget.

Unlike the FAKE conservative Republican party who are trying to pass a 10 trillion dollar deficit budget right now.

20. citizenzen macrumors 65816

I'm not sure trump does know this.

In his alternative reality, it's entirely possible that he is genuine about his fears and concerns while being completely delusional.

Crazy people can be sincere while being mislead by their insanity.

21. Huntn, Jan 25, 2017

Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

If that's Gary Johnson, I'd prefer him over Trump absolutely. -1 for world affairs knowledge, +10 for sanity.

22. chagla macrumors 6502a

chagla

23. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

He certainly hopes so, and that it would even derail investigations into pre-election meddling by Russia?

A conservative majority in Congress really wants to look into voter fraud LOL what if it changed the make up of Congress?!

24. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

You wanted a crooked woman who was obviously worse than he was

25. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

Think of the taxpayer dollars he's about to WASTE on this investigation. The man is nuts.