Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alexz"

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 12, 2011
Hi guys, I have a jailbroken ipad 2 wifi (done with jailbreakme, I believe it was 4.3).

I think the battery drained overnight, and now i can't do anything with my ipad, its stuck on the apple logo.

charging it doesn't do anything (stays on apple logo) and plugging it into my Mac or PC, it doesn't even show up in iTunes.

what can I do to fix this and keep my jailbreak ?

thanks !

Ashwood11

macrumors 65816
Nov 10, 2010
US
Please use the appropriate forum or subforum. To help other users find the threads they are looking for, please choose the most appropriate forum for your new thread. Use Hacks for jailbreaking and customization.

ClutchThese

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2010
Alexandria, VA
If this is a tethered Jailbreak, you'll need to use the "just boot tethered" option. :)

That's what it sounds like. (tethered jailbreak, not untethered)

alexz"

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 12, 2011
the JB was done directly on my iPad via the jailbreakme.com website. any clues on how i can fix this no-boot thing ?

TravisHC1

macrumors newbie
Jan 19, 2013
Man i hope you found a fix for that mines done the samething sameway and been about a year now so pleassde let me know if you found a fix i joind this forum just to post her plz email travishchildress@gmail.com thankyou for any help or advice in advance

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.