Jennifer Aniston is GQ'S 'Man of the Year'!

James Philp

macrumors 65816
Mar 5, 2005
Oxford/London
Poor old Ani. (Holy hell, that just sounded like a line from Star Wars! - Maybe I should contact Lucas.)
She's had a bad deal, and Brad has probably ruined all other men for her now!
Never been able to get beyond the jaw myself (like Keira Knightly), but see does look good in that pic.

Now what does this have to do with Macs? :)

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
Putting modesty aside, Aniston ... has been put on the cover of the magazin [sic] and in a photo spread of the 10-year history of GQ's "Men of the Year" issue, topless and wearing only a denim skirt, reports Zap2it.
They must have much better eyes than me to know that there's nothing under the skirt except for Jen. However, the image is pretty small. I think I'll need to go get a copy of the magazine just to try and verify that statement....

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
I really hate it when people call a picture 'topless' but it's arranged so that you can't see anything. :(

So it's her back with a little bit of 'side-boob'... nothing we haven't seen before. :p

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
Lyle said:
Ahem. Look here, missy...
Maybe she's expecting to die at age 60, otherwise the title should be "mid-section crisis" of j.lo proportions. Titles can be misleading...

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
kwajo.com said:
i think they should have just stuck with a man as man of the year, I mean it is GQ not Time or People
They're trying to compete against FHM and Maxim. Gotta sell more magazines.

macartistkel

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 7, 2005
Portland, Oregon
Lyle said:
Ahem. Look here, missy, if you're ol
d enough to be having a mid-life crisis then you can't be much younger that Jennifer Aniston. ;)
I agree, if you are younger than Jennifer Aniston then I think it is called a quarter life crisis!! :D Wasn't that in a John Mayer song?? Back in the day people called 30+ year olds over the hill. Thats ridiculous!!

Either way, Jen is not old! Geez...40 is the new 30 now these days thanks to Demi Moore!! ;)

Lyle

macrumors 68000
Jun 11, 2003
Madison, Alabama
macartistkel said:
I agree, if you are younger than Jennifer Aniston then I think it is called a quarter life crisis!
Heh, before I posted I went to IMDb to check Jennifer's birthdate (February 11, 1969) and she's only about a year older than I am. 36 is not old! Of course, if she were, you know, 46 or something, that's like, ancient. ;)

macartistkel

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 7, 2005
Portland, Oregon
Lyle said:
Heh, before I posted I went to IMDb to check Jennifer's birthdate (February 11, 1969) and she's only about a year older than I am. 36 is not old! Of course, if she were, you know, 46 or something, that's like, ancient. ;)
I was only agreeing that someone younger is not having a mid-ilfe crisis yet!! I was not saying that Jen was old or anything!! I made that clear in the sentence after!! I don't know what age would be considered ancient but its nowhere around 50 thats for sure! I have a good friend that is 50 and he is cooler and more shape than most people my age! :)

dcv

macrumors G3
May 24, 2005
Ok ok ok! Let's call it a quarter-to-third-life crisis then, as Applespider suggested

Anyway... back on topic... if she's MAN of the year shouldn't she be in jeans, showing off a hairy chest, rather than a denim mini skirt? :p

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
dietcokevanilla said:
Ok ok ok! Let's call it a quarter-to-third-life crisis then, as Applespider suggested

Anyway... back on topic... if she's MAN of the year shouldn't she be in jeans, showing off a hairy chest, rather than a denim mini skirt? :p
I was going to post something very funny about this, then realized I might be crossing the bounds of what's acceptable to say.

Suffice to say that Patsy Stone once said something very funny about face lifts that could apply here... :eek:

m-dogg

macrumors 65816
Mar 15, 2004
Connecticut
dietcokevanilla said:
Ugh, that's a bad mental picture!!!

macartistkel

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 7, 2005
Portland, Oregon
clayj said:
I was going to post something very funny about this, then realized I might be crossing the bounds of what's acceptable to say.

Suffice to say that Patsy Stone once said something very funny about face lifts that could apply here... :eek:
Oh can you go ahead and post it anyway!! :) I am sort of confused by what Patsy Stone said that can relate to this discussion!:confused: Oh well, I just needed a good laugh!! :)

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
macartistkel said:
Oh can you go ahead and post it anyway!! :) I am sort of confused by what Patsy Stone said that can relate to this discussion!:confused: Oh well, I just needed a good laugh!! :)
I hesitate to do this, but here goes...

If she had enough face lifts, she might have a hairy chest... or even a beard. :eek:

macartistkel

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 7, 2005
Portland, Oregon
clayj said:
I hesitate to do this, but here goes...

If she had enough face lifts, she might have a hairy chest... or even a beard. :eek:
Oh, ok I get it I think!! ;) LOL For some reason I was thinking you were commenting along the lines of other lifts for example breast implants??!! I have no idea what I was thinking now!! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.