Joe Wilson 'You Lie' Slogan Etched Onto Line Of Assault Rifle Components...

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by freeny, Jan 11, 2011.

1. freeny, Jan 11, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2011

freeny macrumors 68020

freeny

2. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

that is not from the party but from a gun manfacture. Nothing to do wiht the GOP.

But the guy who said "You Lie" was correct. Obama is a lier just like the rest of washiton. Hell would freeze over before any of them can be call trustworthy.

3. freeny thread starter macrumors 68020

freeny

Silence = approval

4. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

this country is ****ED... we are headed towards epic collapse just like all of the empires in history.

5. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

I guess Obama approves because he has not said anything against it.

Silences != approval.
    Really not good logic there.
    Also why would the media report anything like him disproving of it. Simple fact is that is not news and will not get people all mad about it. Remember the media does not care about the truth in any way shape or form.

6. renewed macrumors 68040

renewed

Have got to be kidding, right?

Folks, don't buy the guns if you don't approve. Solved.

7. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

I can't believe you are sitting here defending this. Rodimus, how can you make excuses for this kind of thing- seriously? This is absolutely insane. It is really sick s***. Even worse given what has just happened.

8. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

Did I say I was defending the action?
    No I did not. You put words in my mouth.

All I pointed out was this was not the GOP doing nor should it be blamed on the GOP and then I get blamed that this is the GOP doing.
    Only other thing related to the fact that I think everyone in Washington is a lier.

9. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

I wish I was. This country is headed in a very bad direction. The loonies are trying to take over, and unfortunately we are pretty much just along for the ride now.

10. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

So- do you think the people who came up with this sick little idea are Democrats or Republicans? Think about that for a minute.

11. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

That is not the point I was making and you know it.

Point I was making is you can not blame this on the Republican party, plan and simple.

This is a gun manufacture and like it or not they did this because they know they can get some a lot of people who hate Obama to buy those things no other reason than that.

I do not thing it is appropriated but at the same time I am not going to sit by and watch the pointless mud slinging against the GOP take place for something that they have nothing to do with.

12. Biff... macrumors 6502a

Biff...

Gotta love this country, after all the CRAP!! the MSM/Dems have been pushing the past few days, an American company comes up with a way to take advantage of the situation. I love it:D

13. citizenzen macrumors 65816

I just read the article and posts in this thread and haven't seen anyone mention the republican party as being responsible for any of this.

Can you pleas show me the "pointless mud slinging against the GOP" that I've apparently missed?

14. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

Really? Let me go threw and bold every one of them.

First post, Not hard to see it there.

Links back to replaying to my post. This is post #3 saying that Rep approves of it....
    Lee second post again targeting GOP.

15. NickZac macrumors 68000

NickZac

This is awesome and I've been considering building an AR for a while...

16. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Lee's post refers to the gun manufacturer's personally, asking whether you think it's more or less likely they they are personally republican or democrat.

Again... no mention of the republican party being behind this at all.

Man. We all need to take a pill.

Here [gulp] I'll be the first.

Try it... it'll take the edge off.

17. NickZac macrumors 68000

NickZac

All because some dude is engraving a gun? Doesn't that seem a little excessive?

18. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

LOL

of course ALL of those were in response to YOU having brought the whole idea of blaming the republicans into the the thread in the first place.......that anybody might blame the republicans was YOUR IDEA

YOU GOT THERE FIRST with that claim....so congrats! You win the award for being the FIRST in thread to blame the republicans!

:p

would somebody get the guy a bowl of ice cream as a reward

19. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

First post in the thread. I had no control over it. Other delt with the reponse but pointless mud slinging.

You might want to go read the very first post in the thread. It is post #1....... Everything else can be spun off from there.

20. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

I do get the impression that you've lost control.......but the first post in thread to mention the republicans was yours, not the OP, you simply jumped in with the persecution of the republicans thing

so again.....congrats! first in thread honors for you!

somebody get the guy a bowl of ice cream as a prize!
    :p

21. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

I targeted no one, Rodimus. I asked you a question. I'd appreciate an answer. It was a pretty simple question.

22. Arran macrumors 68040

Arran

Do you suppose anyone will actually buy the product, or is it just a low class publicity stunt?

23. citizenzen macrumors 65816

I really think the pill would do more good. :D

24. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

It is a baiting question and you know it.

The answer is it is a independent who came up with it not link to either part.\
    Your question was 100% flame bait question trying to get a rise so the answer is they are link to neither party.

And yet the the first post in this thread it was pretty clear who it was against. Saying other wise means that you are pretty blind and I would question your intelligence. Just because it lack GOP or Republic from the little bit does not change the fact who the OP was talking about.

25. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

It wasn't baiting at all. I never said they were "linked" to any party, nor did I suggest any such thing. All I asked was whether or not you think the people who did this are Democrats or Republicans. Maybe I should have said liberal or conservative.