John Kasich- State of the State 2012 (Ohio)

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by mcrain, Feb 8, 2012.

1. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

I can't do it justice, so here is a bit of analysis, a little taste, and a link to the rest. It's worth it, trust me.

From the speech:

And...

Oh and so much more here: Transcript

2. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

We in Ohio are well aware that our boy John just ain't that bright. That was some rambling, shambling speech...right up there with the best of George W.

And yeah, I know what Kasich was going for with the shaking thing, but the boy's a little tone deaf when it comes to sensitivity.

According to that transcript, there was other crazy stuff too:

Uh...okay, that's just weird. Did they sing that before or after communion? Or maybe when they were passing the collection plate (to the lobbyists)?

I'd love just once for some news outfit to put together a compilation of statements like this, all made by the same politician: "Steubenville voters are the best!"..."Nobody welcomes us like Cincinnati!"..."Are Clevelanders the greatest or what?" :rolleyes:

Wow. Pushing charter schools and being condescending to public education...all in the same sentence.

Huh? :confused:

That's about all I had patience for.

3. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

Where do The Illuminati get these mouth-breathers, from pods in the local swimming pool.

A few strings, or a hand up the butt, and you're golden.

4. Lord Blackadder macrumors G5

Lord Blackadder

Boehner and Kasich are the worst things to happen to Ohio since the Cuyahoga caught fire - and unlike that incident, no good will come from those two in the end.