John Kerry ditches "most important NATO summit in 25 years" to catch 'Hamilton' show in Manhatten

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by aaronvan, Jul 10, 2016.

1. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

2. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Hussein has influenced his yes-men and women to act like he does. To prioritize personal gain over serving the public, as they were elected to do.

Admired by their worshippers, living the entitled lifestyle is far more important than working diligently to help the country.

Proof positive is reflected by the way their passive aggressive constituency praises the way they operate. Those who put Bey and Jay-Z, Husseins pals, at the top of their hero list know exactly what this is about.

3. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

I guess Kerry must have departed w/ the boss' permission since Obama was also there... that's what's known in any trade as "you owe me one"; we just don't know if that was the front end of the deal or the return favor.

Thanks for the link; I'm afraid that since it was after all the Daily Mail, I focused almost entirely on the pics :rolleyes: and the fact that Lin-Manuel Miranda chopped off that long hair right after the farewell performance of the show's original cast members. "Moving right along..." :cool: he's no slouch for sure.

4. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

I imagine Kerry and Obama playing "rock, paper, scissors" to see who gets to leave first.

5. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Saddam has been dead for years. Sorry people still haven't heard the news and prefer to imagine other things.

6. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

you're doing no favors by giving it attention