John Stewart Hammers O'Riely On his own Show

AP_piano295

macrumors 65816
Mar 9, 2005
O'reily just cant stop himself from constantly talking over people...so frustrating to watch.

Rt&Dzine

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2008
What I like about John Stewart is that he's upfront about being an entertainer. His show describes itself as a fake news program.

IntheNet

macrumors regular
Oct 6, 2009
What I like about John Stewart is that he's upfront about being an entertainer. His show describes itself as a fake news program.
Indeed; Stewart's a successful "entertainer" with a stable full of liberal writers behind him supplying political jokes slanted toward the liberal perspective... Bill O'Reilly confronted Stewart about his clear bias and the comedian realized he'd been exposed.

Zombie Acorn

macrumors 65816
Feb 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Indeed; Stewart's a successful "entertainer" with a stable full of liberal writers behind him supplying political jokes slanted toward the liberal perspective... Bill O'Reilly confronted Stewart about his clear bias and the comedian realized he'd been exposed.

I hope you realize they were just kidding around when he pointed at him like that. :D

I thought Stewart held his own pretty well. I can't wait til they air the 2nd part of it. I wonder if Stewart will have any parts that fox intentionally cut out on his show?
That wouldn't be too smart since stewart has a nightly show during the week too.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003

If you watched the show or could ever stop spewing your ****ing nonsense, you'd know that he has done bits on the Democrats as well as Obama.

Rt&Dzine

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2008
OMG! O'Reilly exposed a comedian. F***ing brilliant! :rolleyes:

Zombie Acorn

macrumors 65816
Feb 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Also I would like to add that I pretty much agree with Stewart, fox has gotten out of control with their opinion segments, one episode of Beck is enough to realize that.

beatzfreak

macrumors 6502
Jan 11, 2006
NYC
Exposed? How? When did John Stewart claim to be "fair and balanced"? We all know he's liberal.

What you Fox News defenders don't get is that Fox News claims to be "fair and balanced" when they clearly aren't.

AP_piano295

macrumors 65816
Mar 9, 2005

Really?

One of O'Reilly's points was that Stewart has annoyed his own audience by criticizing t

Teh Don Ditty

macrumors G4
Jan 15, 2007
Maryland

You really do fail at understanding these things don't you?

Teh Don Ditty

macrumors G4
Jan 15, 2007
Maryland
Constantly and it is hilarious :D!
At what point though does it cease being hilarious?

He constantly backs out of threads (see also fivepoint) and picks and chooses who he wants to answer. Any criticism or points that contradict his and he goes off on a tangent.