Jon Voight endorses Donald Trump: ‘He’s an answer to our problems"

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by FieldingMellish, Mar 9, 2016.

1. FieldingMellish Suspended

2. dec. Suspended

dec.

Of course he does. What's news-/threadworthy about it? :)

3. FieldingMellish thread starter Suspended

4. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

See post #2.

BL.

5. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Jon Voight is the greatest thespian since Ronald Reagan.

6. FieldingMellish thread starter Suspended

Thanks for your fascinating contribution.

7. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Likewise to you for such a riveting thread. :rolleyes:

BL.

8. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

One D-list celebrity endorsing another... what a surprise. But hey, I guess it could be worse. He could be yelling at an empty chair.

9. dec. Suspended

dec.

Just as JK was looking forward to some peaceful times. :-(

10. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

"Not a good answer, not the right answer either but an answer nonetheless."

11. FieldingMellish thread starter Suspended

From Breitbart, as said by our finest actor, Jon Voight.

"It is true that we Americans have been part of Donald Trump’s life for many years. We were part of his weddings. We were there to see all his children’s births. We were part of his great shows: Miss Universe, The Apprentice — and all know, without a doubt, his life has been an open book.

I, Jon Voight, can say, without hesitation, that Donald is funny, playful, and colorful, but most of all, he is honest. When he decided to run for president, I know he did it with a true conviction to bring this country back to prosperity. He is the only one who can do it. No frills, no fuss, only candid truths.

There are many Republicans fighting to keep him from winning the Republican nomination. You know why? Because he has no bull to sell, and everyone will discover the bull most politicians spew out is for their own causes and benefits. They never dreamed they would be losing control.

I am very disappointed at the talk show hosts, also spewing out lies and propaganda against Donald. Why, I wonder? The only thing I can think of is he represents a form of freedom none of them ever saw before, and they are bewildered about it, and frightened about it.

I pray all Americans who have seen and felt the meltdown of America with the Obama years, to please fight for Donald Trump. He will not let us down. I pray for all good people to see clearly what faces us now. The right vote will save our nation."

Jon Voight is informed and he is real.

12. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

13. Meister Suspended

Meister

I couldn't have said it any better than Jon Voight.

14. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

You guys, really. And Voight, too: Do you actually listen to what Trump says on the stump? You want that level of "candid" in the White House, over the phone to heads of state elsewhere? Interviews with the press? Tweets sent out in the morning and retracted by nightfall? The language that appeals to xenophobes and religious bigots used when speaking to the American people, as diverse as we are and being immigrants, all of us except for American Indians?

Regardless of his real political convictions, I don't want that for the USA. Not even if he turns out not to be the conservative his fans have apparently convinced themselves that he is.

15. FieldingMellish thread starter Suspended

LizKat knows better than Jon Voight. Wow. That's rich. Especially in light of Obama's destructive administration that I assume Lizkat voted for. Resulting in a flourishing ISIS and migrants by the tens of thousands. Trump speaks truth. Trump is not owned. Trump will make America great again.

16. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Well I have actually listened to what Trump has said on the stump so I'd say I'm one up on the lot of you there.

17. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Jon Voight? Who cares, endorsements are pretty meaningless. Besides, Voight is about 8 years away from talking to an empty chair at the Republican Convention.

18. sim667 macrumors 65816

Not sure if serious or trolling o_O

19. twietee macrumors 603

twietee

I would endorse Trump too for finally bringing the GOP down on its own terms, tearing it apart from inside out. I would if it weren't for the slightest possibility that this narcisstic lunatic could run rampage in the White House.

20. FieldingMellish, Mar 10, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2016

FieldingMellish thread starter Suspended

As has Obama with a hideous foreign policy record making the world less safe.

Realize as well the Dems would also be brought down, separated from a pot of gold the presidency would bring.

21. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Jon Voight? This election's Clint Eastwood...an once-respected actor making a fool of himself. I can't wait for Trump to pick up the Charlie Sheen and Tom Cruise endorsements.

You know who else likes Trump? Vladimir Putin.

Great admirers Trump's got there.

22. FieldingMellish thread starter Suspended

As well as Medgar Ever's brother, whose Trump support was equally shot down, with Evers being maligned in the process.

23. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Well, his sister-in-law sure doesn't approve.