Juanita Broaddrick claims Michelle Obama never had children

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Rogifan, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Rogifan macrumors Core

Rogifan

2. LordVic macrumors 603

the sad thing rogifan, is I have seen the same comments utterred here as well. there are posters on this forum who will repeat the nonsense that she's got to be some transperson and this will only add fuel to their fire.

And it makes no sense. Why is it she's being accused of being trans. There's literally no sense behind that train of thought other than they believe it to be a personal attack to call someone trans. Which outlines a serious of Transphobic.

I still really don't understand the claim she's trans though. there's just no merit to it.

3. appleisking macrumors 6502a

These are all prob 120 pound men who are self conscious that her arms are bigger than theirs.

4. LordVic macrumors 603

So basically, Racism.

Lemme guess because she's black, and doens't have the traditional soft diminutive features that is expected of "subservient women", she must therefore be a man.

I am speechless. Not because it's the first time I've seen the trans thing. And not because i'm surprised that it's founded in racism... But more because I'm not sure what else I was expecting at this point.

5. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

6. chagla macrumors 6502a

chagla

I searched for Juanita Broaddrick pregnant and didn't find anything. Does that mean.... ?

7. JayMysterio macrumors 6502a

JayMysterio

8. yaxomoxay macrumors 68040

yaxomoxay

I mean, let's be fair here. Pretty soon people are going to invade Area 51 and we'll finally know more about Michelle Obama. Right? o_Oo_Oo_O

9. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    love area 51 memes.
    anyways, the attacks on Michelle Obama are disgusting.