Just Bought a New Macbook(2.2 1gb), should i have waited?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Yankees 4 Life, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Yankees 4 Life macrumors 6502a

Just pressed proceed w/order, but i hope i made the right decision. It'll be here in 4 days :)

2. heatmiser macrumors 68020

Yes, you should have waited! There'll be a new Macbook in May! And (gasp!) another in November! Just keep waiting! Always wait! :D

3. jedivulcan macrumors 6502

It's a great computer. Don't second guess your purchase. Apple has a tendency to update it's products without notice. It's how they run. Whatever you buy from them, you're getting a great computer so don't worry.

4. nslyax macrumors regular

Yes, you should have.

I plan to buy one Friday, so a new model will probably be out about an hour later.

5. srl7741 macrumors 68020

srl7741

I agree you can wait and wait and wait, meanwhile you go without. Technology changes fast enough anyway. If you purchase something today tomorrow it's old anyway.

You will love the MB and when a newer one is released you will enjoy thinking about owning it. Meanwhile enjoy the one you have or will have.

6. Eidorian macrumors Penryn

Eidorian

Had one since launch. There's bound to be a new one!

7. QCassidy352 macrumors G3

QCassidy352

it was updated in november, so this was a good time to buy. I doubt there will be something new for at least 3 or 4 months. Enjoy it!

8. Yankees 4 Life thread starter macrumors 6502a

I just hope they can update the thing with multi-touch via software update. Can you imagine how good that thing would be with it.

Also, i have a windows laptop, how can i transfer my information when it gets here?

Thanks guys