Just did the 10pm order..

cennix

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 27, 2012
I literally started my contract and everything at 10pm and got the iPhone 5 16GB white for pick up, it will be available when apple opens tomorrow morning at 10am? And another question is will i have my phone fully up and running by tomorrow to be available to use?

pilotkid

macrumors 6502a
Aug 22, 2006
Chandler, AZ/Chicago, IL
I did this Wednesday night. I had the option to order an iPhone and wait for weeks or take my chances refreshing my screen at 10pm local time and wishing for the best. I ended up getting a 64GB Black iPhone 5 for pickup the next day! :D

cennix

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 27, 2012
I did this Wednesday night. I had the option to order an iPhone and wait for weeks or take my chances refreshing my screen at 10pm local time and wishing for the best. I ended up getting a 64GB Black iPhone 5 for pickup the next day! :D
I'm so happy, how excited we're you when you opened it :]

The Game 161

macrumors Core
Dec 15, 2010
UK
nice...well worth it.

iAi

macrumors 6502
Sep 26, 2012
Don't forget your name and all the special people around you as your life gonna change. Hehe :D

Enjoy your phone, please search the forum or keep the whining down in case you have issues. Just joking again.

Cheers and have a great time with iP5!

----------

I had an orgasm in my pants :eek:
iLOL

emaja

macrumors 68000
May 3, 2005
Chicago, IL
It should be, but I'd wait for the "You iPhone is ready for pickup" email before making the trek if it's a ways away.

As far as activation goes, they will scan the box for the codes needed and have you sign the carrier contract on their pads and you will walk out with an activated phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.