Hi, all. I was thinking about doing a trade-in of my iPhone 7 for an XR or XS anyway but couldn't make up my mind on which one I wanted, and then I kind of convinced myself -- as usual -- to just wait until the next cycle. So today, I dropped my iPhone 7 on the floor, shattering the display. It is still fully functional, but the display is broken. Any advice on what my best options are from here? Should I get Apple to replace the screen and then do a trade-in? I do not have Apple Care, so it would be $149 to replace the screen through Apple, or I could pay $99 for someone else to do it, but would using someone other than Apple jeopardize my ability to get the full trade-in value? Finally, given that we are already at February, should I consider just getting the screen replaced and holding out another 6-7 months until the next phones arrive? Thank you, all.