Just got an iPhone 4, whats best "naked" case/protection?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by MrMister111, Sep 30, 2010.

1. MrMister111 macrumors 68000

Hi

Just got an iPhone 4. I've ordered the bumper case on the Apple Case program. So do InvisibleShields/Martin Fields/Bodyguardz fit when you have one of these protectors on?

I prefer a case/protection to still show off the iPhone as such, I've seen the Caze Zero 5. At the moment you get a "free" screen protector for front and back with it to.

Does anyone have these from Caze? If so can you put the screen protectors on the back and front and still have the Caze Zero 5 case on too? What is your opinion of the Caze Zero 5 case?

Any other cases/protection that you can suggest/comment on?

Which is best InvisibleShield or Martin Fields or Bodyguardz please?

cheers

2. missygal Guest

missygal

I'm not a fan of IS too rubbery and feels sticky. I LOVE my Casemate Barely There case. Very thin and feels great! Also have Crystal from Pwsre Support as a screen protection.

3. Hellishness macrumors 65816

Hellishness

Nothing. I have screen protectors on my iPod touch (BSE back, PS front) and a full IS on my old 3G. IT SUCKED. Not only is it sticky and rubbery, even the power support takes away the amazing oleophobic coating. From my experience, if you don't set it down on a hard surface (unscientifically, the hardest I've done is a very hard ceramic-like desk but I think I might have just gotten lucky, or the fact that it was curved slightly helped the glass not really touch it) you won't get any scratches. I hit the rivets on my Levi's all the time and it's fine--but I would never think of setting my iPhone on my granite countertops.