Just got BOSE in-ear headphones & the SHURE Music Phone Adapter

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Ninja Dom, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Ninja Dom macrumors 6502

Ninja Dom

I managed to get the BOSE In-Ear Headphones and the SHURE Music Phone adapter to use with my iPhone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My goodness, what a difference from the standard Apple headphones. the bass on the headphones is unbelievable.

So far I'm very impressed but I've now got so much cable/wire that I've got to use two plastic ties to keep it all together.

Anybody tried/got these headphones? If so what do you think??

2. cornopaez macrumors regular

cornopaez

I have the over-ear version (bought way before they offered different flavors.) I'm using them right and now and I love them... they sound fantastic with your iPod or Mac and are very comfortable. I'd recommend NOT turning on the EQ, since Bose says these headphones don't require a specific preset to work as good as they do. I assume these in-ear and the other flavor are the same, with the same quality...

Enjoy! :D

3. Ninja Dom thread starter macrumors 6502

Ninja Dom

Yeah i just read that. Turn off the Bass Boost and EQ. Lucky I never used the EQ on my iPod or iPhone.

Thanks.

4. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

umm...i have a pair of se530's and i realize that all new shure's come with extensions for the Shure PTH. This is perfect length if you buy the adapter..not too lang to tangle...perfect size....

:(Bose IEMs

5. tnsxsear macrumors member

6. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

I bought them from this seller on eBay. Got them sealed in box, next day like I needed them. I had recently bought a pair of fake e500's that claimed to be real...but that didn't fly. In total mine cost $345, but they completed the collection and I couldn't be more pleased.

Let me say one thing, iThink that the e4 is still a much better value, but for the iPhone the chord on the se series is shorter which is convenient, but the e4 is lacking a thumpier bass, but it allows the acoustics to shine.

7. 0B1 macrumors member

can u confirm whether or not you retain pause and skip functionality on iPod

8. sellitman macrumors regular

sellitman

I am very happy with my Ultimate Ears.Fi3 Studio Earphones. Bought them on Amazon and they allow me to keep the volume way down while also cutting out almost all airplane noise when I fly.

9. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

Pause: yes
    Skip: yes
    End Call: yes