Just got my iPhone 7, unboxed and played with it, was worried about yellow tint and hissing and.....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by egeek84, Sep 24, 2016.

1. egeek84 macrumors 6502

egeek84

No yellow tint at all, i'd say it almost looks better than my iphone 6s plus display because at max brightness it's brighter

No hissing on both voice and movie watching/music (at least from what I can tell)

That's not to say that people are experiencing this issue, I had the yellow tint issue before on many different iphones and even my Macbook so I know it's a real thing for sure.

But please don't let these experiences sway you from checking out the iPhone 7. It's an amazing phone and so far has exceeded my expectations.

If I had to nitpick something, it would be the slight vibration I feel cuz of the new speakers and thin design. It reminds me of the issue I had with my iPad Air 2 a bit. I mean it's not a deal breaker but if I had to pull at straws, this would be the issue I would somehow fix but i'm sure Apple would have to increase the thickness of the phone and wouldn't want to go that route :p

Anyways, loving my iphone 7s plus in jet black![​IMG]

2. FFR macrumors 65816

FFR

Congrats I went from a 6s plus to a 7 plus.
    The black model feels like an entirely new design.

3. brobstfish macrumors newbie

How do you like the jb? I got the matte and I'm loving it, but I ordered the jb for my dad and he is worried he is going to scratch it lol.

4. deadworlds macrumors 6502a

deadworlds

the JB looks so majestic when you first pull it out of the box. I'm really loving mine, although I did put it in the black apple leather case. Someday in the feauture I'll used it naked, for now it's to new to scratch.