Just had the worst NIGHTMARE.

campingsk8er

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 4, 2011
Elizabethtown, PA
I just had the worst nightmare. I was watching the keynote for today and they went through all the specs as normal.. And then they got to the name and announced it as the iPhone Fit! The crowd went absolutely crazy, and that's when Steve said (yeah Steve, not Tim) "That's right guys! Not only are we releasing a new iPhone, we are also releasing the iFit Wear (the iWatch)!" The crowd went even crazier. And he ended the speech saying "Guys, we couldn't be happier with this products, we think you are gonna love them too which is why the bundled package is only $1699... And that's Texas dollars too"

Oh my do I have issues.. I may have woken up crying.

markyr17

macrumors 65816
Apr 8, 2010
Just had the worst NIGHTMARE.

Maybe it was a prophecy!!!

(As to what the watch will be named)

Probably not though

ChimpNamedEnid

macrumors member
Oct 22, 2010
I just had the worst nightmare. I was watching the keynote for today and they went through all the specs as normal.. And then they got to the name and announced it as the iPhone Fit! The crowd went absolutely crazy, and that's when Steve said (yeah Steve, not Tim) "That's right guys! Not only are we releasing a new iPhone, we are also releasing the iFit Wear (the iWatch)!" The crowd went even crazier. And he ended the speech saying "Guys, we couldn't be happier with this products, we think you are gonna love them too which is why the bundled package is only $1699... And that's Texas dollars too"

MagicHAM

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2013
Australia

Hey i had a nightmare once apple merged with microsoft. And became AppleSoft. :p

Sorry but your nightmare made laugh :p hehe.

macrumors 68040
Dec 16, 2011
I...uh...what?

Control Tower this is 49 Mike Oscar Delta Sierra, incoming drop into the wasteland, over.
Control Tower to 49, you're clear to drop, over.

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX

I'm trying to figure out what Texas dollars are?
I have lived in Texas for 23 years and I have no idea what Texas Dollars are. Maybe they won't tell me since I wasn't born here. I'll ask my wife.

jamezr

macrumors G5
Aug 7, 2011
US
I need another, but there's no more. :mad: I think I will have to indulge in sugary soft drinks instead.
I am on my 3rd cup of java.....but my cups are 24oz!

----------

Everything's bigger in Texas, even our money. :D

I thankfully didn't have any nightmares. But I had two cups of coffee this morning in preparation and now I'm dead tired. :mad:
Joke of the day...

There once was a blind man who decided to visit Texas. When he arrived on the plane, he felt the seats and said, "Wow, these seats are big!" The person next to him answered, "Everything is big in Texas."

When he finally arrived in Texas, he decided to visit a bar. Upon arriving in the bar, he ordered a beer and got a mug placed between his hands. He exclaimed, "Wow these mugs are big!" The bartender replied, "Everything is big in Texas."

After a couple of beers, the blind man asked the bartender where the bathroom was located. The bartender replied, "Second door to the right." The blind man headed for the bathroom, but accidentally tripped over and skipped the second door. Instead, he entered the third door, which lead to the swimming pool and fell into the pool by accident.

Scared to death, the blind man started shouting,

"Don't flush, don't flush!"

iCore24

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2013
Michigan
Maybe it was a prophecy!!!

(As to what the watch will be named)

Probably not though
Im being 100% serious right now!

I had a dream I was with Tim Cook, and he whispered iTime to me and told me not to tell anyone.

I went crazy he would trust me!