Just ogt an email from Apple says delivery on May 30th, what gives??

Discussion in 'iPad' started by yalag, May 25, 2010.

1. yalag macrumors 65816

I preorderd in the first hour in Canada. Yesterday I got an email saying the

Shipment Date:
    25 May, 2010

Delivers by:
    31 May, 2010

What gives? I thought I'm suppose to receive on May 28th. Can I get a refund and just buy it from store on that morning instead?

2. artemusxi macrumors newbie

How about you keep the order just in case you don't get one in the store. ;) have to prepare for all the possibilities.

3. yalag thread starter macrumors 65816

But is there a date that I need to cancel my order by? Not sure how this works.

4. three macrumors 6502a

three

Is it honestly hard to wait an additional 3 days?

5. Chris.Thomson macrumors member

Check the FedEx site. Most Canadian pre-orders have that date in Apple's email, but FedEx says it'll arrive on Friday, as it should.

6. yalag thread starter macrumors 65816

you are right, thanks

7. artemusxi macrumors newbie

I cancelled my order prior to it shipping. It simply cancelled with no extra cost or issues. In your case it has shipped and I am unsure as to whether refusing or accepting the delivery and returning it would cause you to be charged a restocking fee. You might want to contact Apple. Also, your in Canada and I am in the US I don't know if that makes any difference. Sorry :confused:

8. pondie84 macrumors 6502a

You get deliveries on Sundays?

Keep the order, if you can afford it buy an extra in the store and then return the spare unopened.