Just ordered New Macbook Pro, I don't care with the price cause October is my birtday :)

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by blackbirdz, Oct 31, 2016.

1. blackbirdz macrumors member

I just ordered a new macbook pro 13" touch bar. It's so expensive considering I was always buying Dell which cost < $1000 - but screw with it; I ordered it anyway cause October is my birthday :)

2. Closingracer macrumors 68020

My birthday is in October and I didn't buy one.....went out drinking instead with a few friends and costed me $22 dollars. Shouldn't use an event like your birthday to justify spending on a device. If you need it and can justify spending the money on the product you should go ahead and do it with out using something so trvial when you get down to it to justify spending money. Congrats tho all that being said

3. TheBuffather macrumors 6502

TheBuffather

Think about what it would have cost if you drank the same amount at home. Now double or triple that. It would still be far less than going out drinking. But what did you do? You decided to reward yourself with drinks out. That's totally cool, but no different than OP except on a smaller scale. Happy birthday to the both of you.