Just ordered SGP Steinheil Ultra Crystal, did I make the right choice?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by musika, Mar 13, 2012.

1. musika macrumors 65816

musika

Anyone have experience with these? I've heard they actually smell really bad? Is this true? I'm sick of Power Support. Are these good? Also, is the front camera hole covered? I sure hope so! I hate the cut outs for the front camera, it's under the glass, we don't need a cut out!

Anyways, how are these? Anybody have experience with these?

Thanks!

2. twysta macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B179 Safari/7534.48.3)

You'll be satisfied for sure. It is the best screen protector available that I've come across. The camera is covered by the screen protector and I don't recall it smelling bad. Be careful when buying these from eBay as I have had a fake sent to me before!

3. musika thread starter macrumors 65816

musika

Awesome, thanks! I don't know why more companies don't follow in their footsteps with the lack of camera hole. It looks so much better. And I got it from Amazon, but I'll be sure to keep my eye out. Thanks!

4. ToddH macrumors 6502a

ToddH

I ordered the GLASt

I purchased the SGP GLASt (actual sheet of glass) for my phone. It is 0.4mm thick and has the same coating as the iPhone. It is nice!!!!

5. SanjeevRana macrumors 6502a

SanjeevRana

You should have tried the Ultra Optics one ... its the best matte one out there ... cant even see the matte(iness!) ... super smooth and no rainbow effect or **** like that ... I have the same on my ipad also and similar result :D

6. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

First off, they don't smell. Second, the front camera hole isn't covered. I've had them before and they are okay. I've had good experience with these screen protectors.

7. SPEEDwithJJ macrumors 65816

SPEEDwithJJ

That's correct. The SGP Steinheil Ultra Crystal screen protectors have a cut-out for the front camera. :)

8. Sixtyin3 macrumors member

I just got the glas.t and it's amazing. Same company, but it's made of tempered glass. It feels like no screen protector is there at all.