Just placed my order for store pickup

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by trungthiendo, Oct 12, 2012.

1. trungthiendo macrumors regular

Okay my upgrade is nov 30, I just placed an order with apple store to pickup and got a slot.

What I want to do is preserve my upgrade and buy the iPhone 5 at full price how do I go about doing this?

Thanks guys

2. koolhand79 macrumors member

koolhand79

Just walk in and buy it. Their system will automatically charge u full price since ur not eligible for an upgrade yet.

3. trungthiendo thread starter macrumors regular

When I did checkout it as early upgrade price of 449 and now checking at AT&T on upgrade status it shows a new upgrade eligibility date of may 2014 so they pushed it back

What I want to do is buy full price not upgrade price or early upgrade and still keep my nov 30 upgrade

How can I accomplish this?

4. ElZeus macrumors regular

Ask if they can make it a full price sale. If they can't just ask the sales associate to return the phone for you and resell it as a full price phone.

5. MuGeN PoWeR macrumors 68020

MuGeN PoWeR

i am going to do the same!! and i am sure i will come out with a full price iPhone!

6. trungthiendo thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah my rep didn't know hat he was doing I had to walk him through it, almost sold me a phone tied to AT&T at full price. I made him do return then device only sale