Just placed my order for store pickup

trungthiendo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 15, 2008
Okay my upgrade is nov 30, I just placed an order with apple store to pickup and got a slot.

What I want to do is preserve my upgrade and buy the iPhone 5 at full price how do I go about doing this?

Thanks guys

koolhand79

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2012
Just walk in and buy it. Their system will automatically charge u full price since ur not eligible for an upgrade yet.

trungthiendo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 15, 2008
When I did checkout it as early upgrade price of 449 and now checking at AT&T on upgrade status it shows a new upgrade eligibility date of may 2014 so they pushed it back

What I want to do is buy full price not upgrade price or early upgrade and still keep my nov 30 upgrade

How can I accomplish this?

ElZeus

macrumors regular
May 26, 2008
Ask if they can make it a full price sale. If they can't just ask the sales associate to return the phone for you and resell it as a full price phone.

MuGeN PoWeR

macrumors 68030
Jun 29, 2011
Ask if they can make it a full price sale. If they can't just ask the sales associate to return the phone for you and resell it as a full price phone.
i am going to do the same!! and i am sure i will come out with a full price iPhone!

trungthiendo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 15, 2008
Yeah my rep didn't know hat he was doing I had to walk him through it, almost sold me a phone tied to AT&T at full price. I made him do return then device only sale

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.