Just saw that a few games were out are they any good? saints row2 and midnight club

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by da2005pizimp, Oct 23, 2008.

1. da2005pizimp macrumors 6502

I was at blockbuster last night and saw that saints row 2 and midnight club was out. I wanted to pick them up but i can't see spending 10 dollars on a game without getting some feedback. I can't find anything on ebgames so i was hoping that i could get some feedback here.

2. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

3. Macjames macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5F136 Safari/525.20)

I have saints row 2, bought with a friend for co-op campaign missions really. Overall it can be enjoyable but I feel the missions are a little short. Imagine gta but with a crazy element. You can commit insurance fraud, drive flaming vechiles. However fir me it gets a little repetative but I would recommend you give it a try.

4. da2005pizimp thread starter macrumors 6502

is midnight club like the previous ones?

and which is better gta or saints row 2?

5. aussiemac86 macrumors 6502

Does anyone know what offline (i.e. split screen) multiplayer support there is on these two games.....if any?

6. Macjames macrumors 6502a

GTA is much better but GTA is serious, Saints Row is the crazy one!

Saints Row 2 has no split screen support co-op only via Live.

7. InvalidUserID macrumors 6502a

InvalidUserID

I enjoyed SR2 more than I did GTAIV. Obviously, GTA has much more depth and better graphics as it is the stronger of the two franchises but I found SR2 to be more fun.

The ability to create your own main character is a nice touch and being able to choose the character's voice is great as well.