All iPads Just sold iPad Air on Clist, everyone asked "May I ask why you're selling it?"

Bobby Corwen

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 16, 2010
Lol I felt slightly guilty when I answered with, "I already have one, I don't need this one"

I didn't want to be an idiot and be like OH DIDNT YOU HEAR THE NEW ONE IS ANNOUNCED TOMORROW.

But I texted with a few people. And three of them all asked me that question.

Felt cozy being a fan of Macrumors lol

cfedu

Suspended
Mar 8, 2009
Toronto
Lol I felt slightly guilty when I answered with, "I already have one, I don't need this one"

I didn't want to be an idiot and be like OH DIDNT YOU HEAR THE NEW ONE IS ANNOUNCED TOMORROW.

That was cutting it close, I would have sold it a few weeks ago:D

addictzz

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2012

If you sold them at a relatively low price with a considerably pristine condition, you might be able to take some of that guilt away.

Reminisce32

macrumors regular
Mar 13, 2009

How much you sell it for and what was size/color?

JackieInCo

Suspended
Jul 18, 2013
Colorado
I sold mine two weeks ago and decided to keep my 128GB retina Mini. I told those who asked why I was selling the Air that I wanted to keep my Mini. Didn't need two iPads anymore.

I originally bought the Air to watch Netflix on because I had no HDTV yet. Since then, I bought an HDTV so never used either of the iPads to watch Netflix on.

My 32GB WiFi Air sold for $400.

JackieInCo

Suspended
Jul 18, 2013
Colorado
I've decided last week to see what I could get for my 128GB LTE retina Mini and listed it at $500. I put in the ad that i isn't interested in any trades and the only guy to reply asked about trading a 5S for it. I ignored him and he wrote again. Decided that if he ignored what I wrote in the ad, he didn't deserve a reply.

There is only one other 128GB LTE retina Mini listed in my area and he wants $550, same exact model as mine. I decided I would list it at $50 less. His has been listed for a month and re renews it weekly.

It's been a week now and like I said, only got the one guy asking about a trade.

I think it's going to be much harder to get rid of this one then the Air.

jetjaguar

macrumors 68040
Apr 6, 2009
somewhere
I sold mine two weeks ago and decided to keep my 128GB retina Mini. I told those who asked why I was selling the Air that I wanted to keep my Mini. Didn't need two iPads anymore.

I originally bought the Air to watch Netflix on because I had no HDTV yet. Since then, I bought an HDTV so never used either of the iPads to watch Netflix on.

My 32GB WiFi Air sold for $400.
lol damn .. i have a 64gb air lte/wifi and i just want 500 .. no takers :(

JackieInCo

Suspended
Jul 18, 2013
Colorado
lol damn .. i have a 64gb air lte/wifi and i just want 500 .. no takers :(
It takes a while and you have to be patient.

Last December, I had both a 4S and the original Mini for sale on CL. I relisted both one Saturday morning and sold BOTH two hours later from two different buyers.

12vElectronics

macrumors 68040
Jul 19, 2013
California
Yup key is patience.

I remember with the iPhone 3G and 4, I was able to sell them first day no problem. My 5 actually took a week to sell.