Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jjahshik32, Jul 25, 2008.
Just sold my macbook pro on my sig... now time to play the waiting game..
I was thinking the same thing.
Now that's I'm no longer speechless, how much did you sell it for?
Not speechless here...he said he was going to sell it in all the scared threads he posted about the nvidia "crisis".
I bet he probably got about $2700
I would say $2300 - $2500
I hear in the soon to be released MBP's (no date set yet), that there is going to be problems. Thank GOD you got rid of yours now.
Why do you STILL have your MAC pro listed in your sig?
Did you tell the buyer of your MBP the potential of a GPU failure in the future? Is not, how could you sell it knowing that this is why you are getting rid of it??? FALSE ADVERTISEMENT.
that dont make no sense!!!
He also has the hi res screen and the 2.6GHz as well as the 7,2k. Between $2500-$2700.
You are the reason why they make DELL, go buy one and enjoy.
Who is You? jjach??
Yes of course.
Well jjach?? How much did you let it go for? Why did you even buy it in the first place? There are new models coming out all the time.
$3050 cash. Basically lost $200 on apple care. The local buyer knew about the nvidia deal and he didnt care as long as he got the 3 year ac and the mbp is fine. I originally had it on ebay but the guy backed out but luckily at the same time someone called me via craigslist. Good ol craigslist. =D
Now I'm thinking about getting a mac pro again or just wait 2 more weeks.
Well, if you are set on waiting for whats around the corner, you did well by dumping yours now. Good luck on the next purchase!
So for the 15-20 Apple laptops you lost HOW much this past year???
I remember your past threads, $200 here, $300 here, you lost quite a bit.
Wait 2 weeks for what?
Is that supposedly when New Macbook pros come out?
Plus even if they do make release that soon, I'm pretty sure they too will have 8600s in them. Is there anything better than that for portables right now?
It was just the mac pro that I had for 3 and a half month that I lost $300 on that's on my sig and now the $200.
I really wanted to keep this mbp but I dont mind losing $200 after owning it for a couple of months.
The other exchanges were at the apple store complaining alot and 2 different apple store= no restocking fees!
I really missed the power of the desktop anyway and might get one of those new ati cards that just came out a couple weeks back! Finally my soul is at rest!
Well I intend to keep mine.
The WORST part of this is that I'm going to have to use an emachines with winDOZE for the next few weeks..
You called them rental fees.
But I remember thinking your exchange rate was not so good on all the laptops you returned and upgraded to.
$200 loss + $300 loss + $200 loss + ????
One good thing out of this, the daily threads of the GPU failures, and NVidia troubles will stop.
well so far in the span of 1 year and a half months its $500 loss.
I think of it as if I hadnt used a student discounts + rental fees.
I am in a similar situation
just sold my 30" ACD
now I am torn between two options:
1. Buy a 3G iPhone and pay for the bill (for over a year) and my ETF from sprint
2. Also sell my Rev. A MBP and get this new fangled one that everyone ooohs and ahhs about...
any advice? i suppose if you are on this thread you are probably bias though