Just Sold my MBA 13" 1.86GHZ 120GB Mid (2009) 6mo Old

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by maceleven, Oct 29, 2010.

1. maceleven macrumors 6502

Just Sold my MBA 13" 1.86GHZ 120GB Mid (2009) w/6 months warranty and super drive for $760 Did they or did i get a deal ?

2. potdude macrumors member

Um, are you serious? This is the kind of thing that you should do your homework on BEFORE you sell. You can search on craigslist in your or other cities, as well as can search Buy It Now and completed auction listings on eBay to try to get an idea before you post your item for sale.

Not sure what the point of this thread is now, as what good is it going to do you after the fact to know if you got a good deal of not? For what it it's worth I'd say you got a good deal as I sold the same model for $600 on craigslist without a superdrive, and I knew I sold for less as I wanted to unload ASAP.

Hope this somehow makes you feel better. If you want us to help you evaluate your deals for any other items that you've already sold, just let us know.

3. potdude macrumors member

Sorry, but I just realized the MBA I sold for $600 was a revision B, and so that makes your deal look about equivalent to mine as you would expect the newer revision to go for about $100 more plus the extra money you got for the superdrive. I hope this information doesn't disappoint you.

4. maceleven thread starter macrumors 6502

Good deal

i originally had the REV A January 29, 2008 (original release) it was swapped out for a new in box not refurb REV C Mid (2009) after being repaired 4 times ,had it six months and the new 11" Airs came out ,bought it Got a 25% discount on the 1.4GHZ 128GB opened it used it for exactly a week and returned it today for the 1.6GHZ 4GB 128GB w/ no restocking fee and got the 25% discount again Thanks to :apple: