Just talked to a local apple store ee on the phone...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by agallowa, Jun 15, 2010.

1. agallowa macrumors regular

agallowa

I just got off the phone with my local apple store ( Roseville,Ca ) and I was asking about what the deal is with the white iPhone 4. She told me that I can reserve the white iP4 either on there website or the apple store app which ibhabe already been through like eveyone else on here all day today and early morning. I asked her if she can confirm if they will be getting the white iP4 in store on the release date. She said as long as you reserve a white one with there store they garentee it will be there. But I explained to her that is not an option and hasn't been all day. She told me tht she knows for a fact that there have been people that have come in and reserved a white iP4 today. This makes no sense at all to me because I've been on here all day and since 4am this morning and it hasn't been an option. Please tell me I am right here and I'm not going crazy with what I'm saying. I know this lady has to be wrong by sayin she knows for sure people have reserved the white iP4 for in store pickup today. Thanks

2. Lexoticstylez02 macrumors 6502a

Lexoticstylez02

You are correct. I'm pretty sure if you go into the store they are just sending you to a computer anyway.

3. agallowa thread starter macrumors regular

agallowa

?

But she is totally wrong about saying that people have been able to reserve the white iP4 for instore pickup today right? That's what I can't wrap my head around at all.

4. agallowa thread starter macrumors regular

agallowa

?

Another update.... I was able to get through straight to apple and not the stupid local apple store... Talke to a supervisor and they told
    me she was completley wring and it hasn't been available all day. They would commit to saying squat about when at least an announcement would be released he said all thy know so far is that they "expect" it to be available soon. My wife asked him if that will be for sure by the release dateand one again he would not confirm that specific date being available by then. Really stupid.... So basically apple isn't going to release a statement at all and all of us that want a white iP4 just have to sit around it front of the computer or phone like crackheads untill something is released on there online store. today has been such a nightmare especially for us white iP4 users.

5. xraydoc macrumors 604

xraydoc

We're just talking about a phone, you know.

6. agallowa thread starter macrumors regular

agallowa

?

If it's "just a phone" why are you even bothering looking at this post or in this forum to begin with? If you don't something constructive to say then keep it to yourself.

7. palmerc2 macrumors 65816

palmerc2

I had my heart set on White as well, but I already pre-ordered Black.....

If it gets announced that White will be available soon, I will just cancel my order and get the White one....

If it isn't, I will find a friend / ask a friend to swap with me...

Who knows, maybe I'll love black....I just don't like fingerprints....

8. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

Errr, you're not officially a white iP4 user until you actually possess one.

9. Bloake macrumors 6502

Bloake

Because people don't hold the iPhone as highly as you, doesn't mean they can't participate in the forums.