Just updated. Free until Cyber Monday. (Promo codes giveaway for my first iPhone app)

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by jnshey, Nov 26, 2013.

1. jnshey, Nov 26, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2013

jnshey macrumors newbie

Hi. This is a post that I have originally put in the Mac & PC Games section of MacRumors. But I find it more appropriate if I put the post here in the iPhone apps forum.

I started learning iOS programming about three months ago, after I graduated from university. (The last time I wrote a program I still had to write "uses wincrt":)) And my app is now on the app store. I want to give promo codes so that I can get some reviews/comments back.

My app, Let's Memorize is one that teaches memory techniques. It teaches you how to memorize a deck of cards, among other things such as large numbers. It also has a game for you to see how many cards you can memorize.

Here are some updated screenshots of the app:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Below are 10 promo codes. It would be nice if you can try my app, and give me some comments/reviews back if you have time. Thanks.

I have just updated the app with multiplayer real-time match. Hope Apple can approve it more quickly this time:)

YPWH67THF64P
    ALYM9PX67WEY
    97HKT33RKAL9
    RX3LXLYAMMMY
    YEPYYERREW3K
    KHFK6F67WJJT
    X4KA3JHK4MPN
    9AMMHRWXRKWL
    TPAFLNXM37JF
    LAFE9K97TPKL

Best wishes,
    Jonas