Just upgraded to iTunes Match, having problems seeing album art?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MisterBigMack, Oct 28, 2013.

1. MisterBigMack macrumors member

Just subscribed to iTunes Match, took a while but eventually worked through ok

Just opened up my iphone to see all the music, activated iTunes Match in settings and some of the album art isn't showing, a lot are, but some aren't for some reason, why is this? And how can I get the album art back?

2. thatoneguy82 macrumors 68000

thatoneguy82

This is one of the annoying things about iTunes Match. I've had it since it became available and sometimes, the songs do not show the album art even though it was there in my iTunes library. Also, I've noticed that it takes time for iTunes Match to "sync" up perfectly, which could also cause that. I've noticed that if I force download a song, the album art is immediately included as well.

3. Fedmahn Kassad macrumors regular

I've had no luck with a lot of my album art. It was 100% perfect since the day I got my phone, and yesterday I tried adding a song to iTunes (which I've successfully done before, many times). The artwork didn't sync up, so I tried toggling Match off and then back on. Still nothing.

I read that restoring the phone fixes this, so I restored the phone. Now most of my artwork doesn't match. I've had no luck getting any more artwork to synchronize, and frankly don't want to spend more time messing with it.

It's quite annoying. I might call Apple to see if I can get my $25 back. Perhaps if I complain enough...

4. Ajones330 macrumors 6502a

Ajones330

I've had that issue, I went online and downloaded the album cover for the ones that did not show up