Justin Bieber using iPhone

macrumors 68040
Dec 16, 2011
If you honestly seriously care about this.....

I don't understand why people will dislike something, then go and CONSTANTLY talk about it. If you don't like Justin Bieber, why are you talking about him? Looks like we have a closeted Belieber.

AbyssImpact

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2010
I am sure you go to restaurants. I bet he does too. Some of the same ones as you, even. I bet you wear clothes. He seems to have some pretty common clothing. I saw some converses on his feet there. The list can go on, but I think you know that. :cool:
I'm a nudist, so I don't wear clothing.

I don't go out to restaurants, I cook at home.

The only similarity is the iPhone.

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
I'm a nudist, so I don't wear clothing.

I don't go out to restaurants, I cook at home.

The only similarity is the iPhone.
I'm sure.

FWIW I am sure he has cooked at home. Hell, the fact that he is a human being (guessing you are too?) should repulse you enough to jump off a bridge by the sound of things. :D

AbyssImpact

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2010
I'm sure.

FWIW I am sure he has cooked at home. Hell, the fact that he is a human being (guessing you are too?) should repulse you enough to jump off a bridge by the sound of things. :D
Sorry but this is going off topic. This is MACRUMORS forums. The only thing I see related is the iPhone. Anyone else going to switch with me? I can't stand that brat holding that phone like that. Makes me sick in the stomach.

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
Sorry but this is going off topic. This is MACRUMORS forums. The only thing I see related is the iPhone. Anyone else going to switch with me? I can't stand that brat holding that phone like that. Makes me sick in the stomach.
I was pointing out the fallacy in your logic. Sorry you couldn't handle that.

robbie12345

macrumors 6502
Nov 5, 2011
United States
abyss i don't think your getting the message here which is what we are all trying to get to. You obviously are a 10 year old troll who is just trying to annoy us , so i will just put it bluntly. Stop Trolling nd GO HOME. seriously he isn't betraying any of us he is using the phone, which apple generously designed to sell. If anything he is making us proud that him and many other celebrities use iPhones, which means they are good.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.