Kanye West's iPhone passcode

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zorinlynx, Oct 12, 2018.

1. zorinlynx macrumors 603

zorinlynx

2. chagla macrumors 6502a

chagla

this guy isn't known for his intelligence, and typically is seen with other individuals with similar traits.

3. Krayzkat Suspended

4. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 604

The-Real-Deal82

I know a few people who would rather type their passcode in than use TouchID. One of my friends uses the passcode because he just never bothered setting his fingerprint up lol, different strokes and all that.

5. darksithpro macrumors 6502a

I think it's really sad how Kayne has been attacked by the left. Just because he's friends with Trump he's now labeled as a uneducated "negro". Not my words, but that of CNN. It's sad how low the liberal mob has gone. They call Trump a racist, yet we see Kayne giving Trump hugs in the Oval Office. We also see Trump commuting a black woman from a life sentence at the request of Kim Kardashian, who unsuccessfully tried the same thing with Obama. Kayne is trying to help fix the gang problem in Chicago, which Obama never did, or cared about. Where's the Black Caucus? Where's Obama? Nope, the Democrats couldn't give a **** about black on black crime in Chicago, but Kayne and Trump is trying to do something about it. History will be made and it will be the republicans that had to fix a community problem the Democrats never cared about.

6. BaldiMac macrumors 604

BaldiMac

This post is a great example of the stereotypical white guy view of racism.

7. darksithpro macrumors 6502a

Identity politics, typical left strategy. Hate, mob, divide.

8. BaldiMac macrumors 604

BaldiMac

At least you are consistent in your use of stereotypes.

9. darksithpro macrumors 6502a

When you don't have a legitimate argument you attack the person, bravo.

10. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 604

The-Real-Deal82

A post criticising stereotypes with stereotypes and more irony than was probably intended.

11. darksithpro macrumors 6502a

Truth hurts, huh? What have Democrats done to fight the gang and murder problem in Chicago? NOTHING! Why is it Trump and kayne are trying to fix the problem, where the hell are the Democrats?

12. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 604

The-Real-Deal82

More like selective criticism and an over use of stereotypical labelling.

I’m neither left nor right in your country but all we seem to see reported is division and a blame culture directed at either side as a deflection.

13. BaldiMac macrumors 604

BaldiMac

Nope. I'm attacking the use of stereotypes to contribute to hate and anger.

14. darksithpro macrumors 6502a

Why didn't Obama tackle the Chicago gang problem? Why is it that Trump is only one trying to fix the problem? Seems to me this is a sensitive problem Dems want to sweep under the rug.

15. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

Remember when Kayne said that George Bush didn't care about black people and the right was all, "Well, he is entitled to his opinion" and talked about how West's smarts as a rapper and business mogul made his comments salient?

Because I do.

16. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

Let's concentrate on Kanye's passcode instead of this:

West: You know, we talk about police murders, which we definitely have to discuss, and we have to bring nobility to the police officers and make – the police officers are just like us. But there’s this whole hate-building, right? And that’s a major thing about racial tension.

And we also, as black people, we have to take a responsibility for what we’re doing. We kill each other more than police officers. And that’s not saying that the police officer is not is not an issue, because they are in a place – a position of power. But sometimes they’re in a place of law enforcement. They need to be law-power. It’s force versus power And when you – you shouldn’t have to force people to do that.

So a lot of times the police officer is sitting there, they’re being forced to do this and forced to do that block. And then they force somebody into something and force into something. We have to release the love throughout the entire country and give opportunities. A lot of times it’s just the overall lack of reparations that we, at any given point, we say, “Oh, this is racist. This is racist. This is racist. This is racist.”

So we don’t have reparations, but we have the 13th Amendment. We got to open up the whole conversation. So – and that’s a move. One of the moves that I love that liberals try to do – the liberal would try to control a black person through the concept of racism, because they know that we are very proud, emotional people. So when I said “I like Trump” to, like, someone that’s liberal, they’ll say, “Oh, but he’s racist.” You think racism could control me? Oh, that don’t stop me. That’s an invisible wall.

link

or this:

West: The thing that the head of the police and Mike Sacks met with me last night at the Soho House about was we feel that "stop and frisk" does not help the relationships in the city. And everyone that knew I was coming here said, “Ask about stop and frisk.” That’s the number-one thing that we’re having this conversation about.

Another thing is opening up industries. And we’ve got to get some tax breaks too. Because we’re making – we got a Speedfactory in Atlanta, but the shoes are costing us $300, so it’s costing us too much to make things.

So we need some prototypes here so we can get people back working, so China can’t just beat us and Vietnam can’t beat us. You got Levi’s, the greatest jeans company in the world, making their jeans in Vietnam.

So we’re going to need to get a few breaks to be able to have some places in my hometown of Chicago, and 2.7 million to the 9 million surrounding suburbs where we can create some factories.

Now, I think it would be cool for them to be Trump factories, because he’s a master of industry. He’s a builder. And I think it would be cool to have Yeezy ideation centers, which would be a mix of education that empowers people and gives them modern information like – sometimes people say, “This kid has ADD. This kid has ADD.” He don’t have ADD. School is boring. It was boring. It’s not as exciting as this. We have to make it more exciting. We have to mix curriculums.

You play basketball while you’re doing math. You learn about music while you meditate in the morning. We have to instate mental health and art programs back into the city. So those are –

And also, Larry Hoover is an example of a man that was turning his life around, and as soon as he tried to turn his life around, they hit him with six life sentences. So I believe he’s – you say don’t tear down the statues? Larry Hoover is a living statue. He’s a beacon for us that needs to see his family; that needs to go out and represent. When you have a block leader on every single block, they can own the block as their own. That’s something I learned from Jim Brown, from “Amer-I-Can.”

We need to put curriculums for people who really came from the streets, not people who were just trying to set us up to go into a work system or prison system that applies to what people are really going through, which Jim Brown has created.
    But yeah, Kanye is crazy right?

17. BaldiMac macrumors 604

BaldiMac

Simple answer. 45 isn't the only one trying to fix the problem.

18. raqball macrumors 68000

The left is terrified he might have an impact on the black vote.. Without it, the (D) probably would never win another election.. I saw the CNN comments about him and they were absolutely disgusting. That moron Don Lemon just laughed at these comments:

-Kanye West is what happens when negros don’t read
    -the token negro of the Trump administration

Lemon didn't stop there though... He also felt the need to add Kanye's dead mother into the mix with this:

-This was an embarrassment. Kanye’s mother is rolling over in her grave,

He also called it a minstrel show...

Minstrel Show:

A minstrel show was an American form of entertainment developed in the early 19th century that mocked people specifically of African descent

19. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

btw here is a CNN panel calling Kanye a few choice words:

wtf?

20. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

First, if you think that "Trump is only one trying to fix the problem" in Chicago, you don't actually understand much about the city's violence.

And, the joint ATF-CPD effort that Trump trumpeted was actually created during the Obama administration when Chicago Police asked for federal help. Around 30 agents are now working in Chicago to help investigate gun crimes, mostly through forensic work.

However, you might want to ask Republican Eric Holcomb how he's helping, seeing as how ATF is working in his state to stop the illegal movement of guns from Indiana to Illinois.

In fact, in May an ATF agent from the Chicago office was shot and wounded during an undercover operation in Gary, Indiana.

And, Trump's also just as likely to undo good work, such as smashing the consent decree between Justice and CPD and attacking efforts to reform the city's police force.

21. darksithpro macrumors 6502a

Pretty disgusting when CNN staff is laughing at calling him a stupid negro. What a completely trashy so called news organization. Democrats keep going to new lows.

22. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

The right is using Kanye West.

Yeah, Don Lemon is a jackass, but West doesn't make sense—dragon energy, a hat made him Superman, the 13th Amendment is a trapdoor—and the fact that Republicans are treating his statements as something more than a cry for help is abject partisanship.

It's clear that West's current manic phase is being used by Republicans hoping to use him to blunt African-American votes in November.

To repeat myself, Don Lemon is a jackass and I've never liked his coverage.

23. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

The crux of the Kanye thing is that the left thinks that he should think a certain way because of his skin color. Kanye disagrees as he should. Why should anyone be put into a mental prison for feeling or thinking a certain way?

24. darksithpro macrumors 6502a

...And that's the problem. If you're black and side with a Republican you're automatically Uncle Tom. It's absurd. Identity politics is very poisonous.

25. BaldiMac macrumors 604

BaldiMac

If only today's Republican base could answer that question with any degree of empathy and self-awareness.