Keira is tum-thing special!

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
Only The Sun (OK, possibly The Mirror too) would publish this kind of story. Bless them :D :p

edit: Gonna move this to community guys, I know it's all in fun, but hardly a current event. I know these get on a few peoples nerves too, we don't want to bother them...too much :)

SteveC

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2003
crap freakboy said:
Bloody Nora!!
She's got no meat on her...someone give a bread n drippin' sarnie quick...poor lass. :)
I think it's the obesity pandemic in America that makes you think "normal-sized" people are "skinny." ;) She looks fine.

Better to be slim than a slob. ;)

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
edesignuk said:
Only The Sun (OK, possibly The Mirror too) would publish this kind of story. Bless them :D :p

edit: Gonna move this to community guys, I know it's all in fun, but hardly a current event. I know these get on a few peoples nerves too, we don't want to bother them...too much :)
Damn! I misplaced my drooling smiley! That would make a nice 'tar.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
crap freakboy said:
Bloody Nora!!
She's got no meat on her...someone give a bread n drippin' sarnie quick...poor lass. :)
Id say she's eating healthy, I see muscle more than meat actually.

V.A.Toss

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2003
crap freakboy said:
Bloody Nora!!
Darn londoners and your sarnies, a chip butty is what she needs. ;)

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
The 19-year-old’s well-toned tum wowed readers in a “fit women” poll for American mag In Touch.
She's only 19?! :eek: All this time I've seen her on these forums I thought she in her mid 20s.....I mean that in a good way, she looks all mature and grown up.

But uh yeah, nice body! In a non-sexual, fitness sorta way :D ;) :rolleyes:

absolut_mac

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2003
Dallas, Texas
MacNut said:
Id say she's eating healthy, I see muscle more than meat actually.
Yeah, that's the problem - a little too much muscle and not enough *curves*.

Many decades ago when I first began to date, my number one rule of dating was never date a woman who has more muscle than me :eek:

Giaguara

macrumors 6502a
Nov 22, 2002
tpjunkie said:
meat is muscle
Exactly. I think they invented the logic "meat" in humans = fat, so that those who are more "meaty" would not have to say they are more fat.

And I think most meat (in animal procuts) should be lean, so not with a lot of fat.

(Anyway, Keira looks good. I don't understand why anyone would want to add fat to her stomach??? :confused: )

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
As I re-read this thread, all I can think is - where's the top half of the picture? ;)