Keira shot at!

SilentPanda

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Oct 8, 2002
The Bamboo Forest
And hello edesignuk! Don't worry too much:

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news04/041216f.php

...Earlier this week Keira was hurt when a two-gun shoot em up went wrong. A cartridge ricocheted and hit Keira, burning her arm, but she continued filming after medical treatment. Domino, co-starring Mickey Rourke, Lucy Liu and Christopher Walken, is expected to be released next Spring.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
I think the more interesting part of that article is that she's going to get a body double for the nude scenes....interesting choice, I would have figured she wouldn't care that much....

D

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
Mr. Anderson said:
I think the more interesting part of that article is that she's going to get a body double for the nude scenes....interesting choice, I would have figured she wouldn't care that much....

D
That was the first thing I noticed. But then again, she has been kind of headed downhill lately, what with the short hair and all... :rolleyes:

A Las Vegas topless dancer will double for British actress Keira Knightley in the love scenes for her new movie Domino, according to KeiraWeb.com.

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
SilentPanda said:
Priceless... :D
Congratulations - it's quite difficult to get a rise out of edesign (insert predictable Keira joke here).

zelmo

macrumors 603
Jul 3, 2004
Mac since 7.5
emw said:
Congratulations - it's quite difficult to get a rise out of edesign (insert predictable Keira joke here).

nope...WAY too easy!

wow..I actually found some humor that is beneath me (insert 2nd KK joke here...make that a 3rd as well?)

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
powermac666 said:
wow..I actually found some humor that is beneath me
20 December 2004. [Makes note on calendar lest I forget such a unique occasion]

:D

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
Mr. Anderson said:
I think the more interesting part of that article is that she's going to get a body double for the nude scenes....
They probably wanted audiences to know it was a woman on-screen as opposed to a young boy....

:D

Just kidding!

*** ducks rotten fruit thrown from England, thanks various gods that e can't launch virus attack against a Mac (maybe) ***

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
jsw said:
They probably wanted audiences to know it was a woman on-screen as opposed to a young boy....
No, wait, from the article:
A Las Vegas topless dancer will double for British actress Keira Knightley....
I guess that's appropriate....

Again, of course, just kidding. My admiration for her is well documented in other threads.

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
Hoef said:
Hey edesignuk,
New pic again ... What is that stuff near her face (the purple jelly)?
Xmas-type decorations, I think. Not really Xmas decorations, probably, but that sort of thing.

Attachments

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
Counterfit said:
I assume the gunfight was part of the movie then?
I think it was over her short hair not the movie, I don't like the short hair. :mad: I hope it grows back in time for Pirates 2 to start filming.

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
MacNut said:
I think it was over her short hair not the movie, I don't like the short hair. :mad: I hope it grows back in time for Pirates 2 to start filming.
Another movie with KK in long hair - King Arthur is out tomorrow on DVD. The unrated version...

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
emw said:
Another movie with KK in long hair - King Arthur is out tomorrow on DVD. The unrated version...
I got that DVD over a month ago :p :D

Not a bad film. Clive Owen was pretty good in it. The un-cut version is much better than the one they showed at the cinema, there's blood this time round :eek:

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
edesignuk said:
I got that DVD over a month ago :p :D

Not a bad film. Clive Owen was pretty good in it. The un-cut version is much better than the one they showed at the cinema, there's blood this time round :eek:
Yeah, us Americans needed to wait until today. Guess I need to take off from work early...

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
That is very sad. She is in a industry of playing parts to act a role. Very strange that she wouldn't be proud of her body. So why the deception? :(