Keira shot at!

SilentPanda

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Oct 8, 2002
9,808
28
The Bamboo Forest
And hello edesignuk! Don't worry too much:

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news04/041216f.php

...Earlier this week Keira was hurt when a two-gun shoot em up went wrong. A cartridge ricocheted and hit Keira, burning her arm, but she continued filming after medical treatment. Domino, co-starring Mickey Rourke, Lucy Liu and Christopher Walken, is expected to be released next Spring.
 

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
22,407
0
VA
I think the more interesting part of that article is that she's going to get a body double for the nude scenes....interesting choice, I would have figured she wouldn't care that much....

D
 

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
11,177
0
Mr. Anderson said:
I think the more interesting part of that article is that she's going to get a body double for the nude scenes....interesting choice, I would have figured she wouldn't care that much....

D
That was the first thing I noticed. But then again, she has been kind of headed downhill lately, what with the short hair and all... :rolleyes:

A Las Vegas topless dancer will double for British actress Keira Knightley in the love scenes for her new movie Domino, according to KeiraWeb.com.
 

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
11,177
0
SilentPanda said:
Priceless... :D
Congratulations - it's quite difficult to get a rise out of edesign (insert predictable Keira joke here).
 

zelmo

macrumors 603
Jul 3, 2004
5,490
1
Mac since 7.5
emw said:
Congratulations - it's quite difficult to get a rise out of edesign (insert predictable Keira joke here).

nope...WAY too easy!

wow..I actually found some humor that is beneath me (insert 2nd KK joke here...make that a 3rd as well?)
 

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
11,177
0
powermac666 said:
wow..I actually found some humor that is beneath me
20 December 2004. [Makes note on calendar lest I forget such a unique occasion]

:D
 

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
22,819
41
Andover, MA
Mr. Anderson said:
I think the more interesting part of that article is that she's going to get a body double for the nude scenes....
They probably wanted audiences to know it was a woman on-screen as opposed to a young boy....

:D

Just kidding!

*** ducks rotten fruit thrown from England, thanks various gods that e can't launch virus attack against a Mac (maybe) ***
 

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
22,819
41
Andover, MA
jsw said:
They probably wanted audiences to know it was a woman on-screen as opposed to a young boy....
No, wait, from the article:
A Las Vegas topless dancer will double for British actress Keira Knightley....
I guess that's appropriate....

Again, of course, just kidding. My admiration for her is well documented in other threads.
 

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
22,819
41
Andover, MA
Hoef said:
Hey edesignuk,
New pic again ... What is that stuff near her face (the purple jelly)?
Xmas-type decorations, I think. Not really Xmas decorations, probably, but that sort of thing.
 

Attachments

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
21,542
7,802
CT
Counterfit said:
I assume the gunfight was part of the movie then?
I think it was over her short hair not the movie, I don't like the short hair. :mad: I hope it grows back in time for Pirates 2 to start filming.
 

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
11,177
0
MacNut said:
I think it was over her short hair not the movie, I don't like the short hair. :mad: I hope it grows back in time for Pirates 2 to start filming.
Another movie with KK in long hair - King Arthur is out tomorrow on DVD. The unrated version...
 

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
19,077
1
London, England
emw said:
Another movie with KK in long hair - King Arthur is out tomorrow on DVD. The unrated version...
I got that DVD over a month ago :p :D

Not a bad film. Clive Owen was pretty good in it. The un-cut version is much better than the one they showed at the cinema, there's blood this time round :eek:
 

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
11,177
0
edesignuk said:
I got that DVD over a month ago :p :D

Not a bad film. Clive Owen was pretty good in it. The un-cut version is much better than the one they showed at the cinema, there's blood this time round :eek:
Yeah, us Americans needed to wait until today. Guess I need to take off from work early...
 

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
16,570
0
That is very sad. She is in a industry of playing parts to act a role. Very strange that she wouldn't be proud of her body. So why the deception? :(