Kellyanne Conway: CNN

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Gutwrench, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Gutwrench, Sep 13, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2016

Gutwrench macrumors 65816

Gutwrench

I don't have the video link from this morning's interview but I'm finally glad someone has started to stand up to CNN's bias and advocacy in their reporting.

2. zin macrumors 6502

3. Gutwrench thread starter macrumors 65816

Gutwrench

Yes. Corrected.

4. samcraig macrumors P6

There are plenty of threads without much content... but you couldn't wait to post until you had a video - or a write up.. or give more information? Seems like a waste of a new thread... not to play moderator or anything. Just wish I knew what you were talking about more

5. quagmire macrumors 603

quagmire

Breaking News: A media outlet is biased/has an agenda! More at 11.......

6. nfl46 macrumors 603

Hmm. And Fox News isn't bias? They HATE Hillary and any Democrats.

CNN: Hillary
    Fox News: Trump

7. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Yes, it's disgusting how they hired a Trump employee and allow his surrogates to blatantly lie on their air.

8. Gutwrench thread starter macrumors 65816

Gutwrench

9. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

On CNN I only watch Anderson Cooper and it feels the most unbiased to me.

10. samcraig macrumors P6

Maybe the rest of the interview was better. To me it just looks like she tried to change the dialogue from Trump to Clinton. Which is her "job" - but it hardly indicates standing up. It was a minor push back. She didn't hammer the anchor. And conversely - the host wasn't railing against her.

11. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

He is a liar. Biggest liar in the history of American presidential elections.

More of the media needs to grow some damn balls and start calling out his sham campaign on this fact.

Politifact rates him at 71% mostly false/false/pants on fire. Clinton by comparison is 28% in those categories.

12. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

Lol. "When is donald trump gonna release his tax returns?" The auto bot responds with "why does Hillary Clinton have PNEUMONIA" hahaha

13. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

A leftist run organization says that a Republican is wrong? LOL.

14. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

Reality has a liberal bias :/

15. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Old school definition yeah.

16. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

The only thing worse than CNN, Fox, et al is my local Seattle “news” stations. They purport to be “local” but in reality they are owned by a faceless out-of-state corporation. We always get a laugh when the anchors strain to look concerned when Corporate cuts the feed from an actual local story to a warehouse fire in Boston. It’s probably the same thing in any metropolitan area. Local news and journalism are dead.

17. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Typical Republican falling back on the overplayed and debunked false media bias narrative when reality doesn't fit your false reality.

Politifact has won the Pulitzer Prize and cites every one of their fact checks. You just can't face the truth.

Don't blame the messenger just because your candidate is the biggest liar in American politics.

18. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Wait what? They cut live feed to cover a fire over a thousand miles away?
    --- Post Merged, Sep 13, 2016 ---
    He's not my candidate by choice, I'm anyone but Hillary.

I can blame the messenger when they are pandering lies and calling them facts.

19. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Fire, police chase, car crash; anything that's "exciting." Remember, the program managers are corporate drones who may work in New York or Atlanta. Your local "anchors" are just reading a teleprompter.

20. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Cute op-Ed blog with zero sourced citations.

21. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Yeah. I couldn't care less about the day to day happenings in NYC, NY or California.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 13, 2016 ---
    Must be a speed reader and a poor one at that.

22. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

Similar to Atlanta - you have Tegna and Cox, with a bonus of Tribune.

23. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Nope. Read the whole article. There are zero actual citations. And zero links to primary sources. All there are is a couple blurbs about random studies, yet no links to the studies.

The only links on the damn page are to cartoons about Obama and Benghazi. Like I said, nothing but a ****** unsourced blog. Just like every other "conservative" source. Nice try.

This is why the whole rest of the developed world thinks your entire party is a laughing stock.

24. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

"Now comes a study from the George Mason University Center for Media and Public Affairs that demonstrates empirically that PolitiFact.org, one of the nation's leading "fact checkers," finds that Republicans are dishonest in their claims three times as often as Democrats. "PolitiFact.com has rated Republican claims as false three times as often as Democratic claims during President Obama's second term," the Center said in a release, "despite controversies over Obama administration statements on Benghazi, the IRS and the AP.""

For the lazy. LINK,